Tumblr ov7boicnkh1vlbno3o1 1280

Wolyypuppy

I`m a high school graduate and I`ve been thinking about going to collage to be an author. I got this site from one of my favorite teachers, Mrs.Foreman. I`m just trying to see if writing is the right place for me.

More to come

Stolen Heart Alternate Ending #1

0
(Right after chapter 2)
      I waited for hours for the doctors to talk to me about William and when they finally came out they didn't look happy. Their faces were blank and I knew something horrible just happened.
    “Mrs.Lively….We are sad to inform you that William has passed away. Him and his girlfriend died on the way to the hospital. We tried so hard but we couldn’t save either of them. I'm so sorry for your lost,” the doctor said sadly.
     I just sat there as my heart shattered. I didn’t even realize I was crying. It took me a while to get up and head to my car.
    I was so distracted that I walked into the road as a semi sped along the road. I heard the screeching of tires but it never really registered that I was in danger. That is until it hit me.
    I ended up laying on the pavement as the truck stopped just a few feet away. I could barely breath  and I could feel blood coming from everywhere. I was in so much pain that I couldn't even cry out for help.      
    Everything looked so blurry but I could make out a tall figure and flashing lights. I could hear talking and sirens but it was all muffled. The figure lifted up my bloody wrist and checked for a pulse as they slowly put me on a gurney.
     I held on for a long time. All I wanted to do was tell my parents goodbye and then I would let myself slip away. The doctors worked on me for a long time before even letting me see them.
     They took me to my room after a while and when I woke up my parents were there. My mom was a mess and my father looked like he had died a little bit.
     “M….mom. D….ad,” I said in a weak and pain filled voice that I didn’t even recognize.
     “What is it sweetie” my mother asked in a sad but soothing voice.
     “I….Can I j...oin William n….now,” I coughed out and my mother looked at me as more tears rolled down her cheeks.
    “No you can’t Julia you need to live and have a family of your own. You need to stay with us and go to college….You need to grow up so I can walk you down the aisle and hold my grandchildren,” my father was crying now. I had never seen my father cry before.
    “I won't blame you if you let go honey,” my mother said softly as she ran her hand over the little bits of hair that stuck through my bandages. “I know how much you loved William,” she took a deep breath. “So I won’t blame you if you let go”
   Those were the last words I heard from my mother when I was living. Now I stand here with William as we sit at our funeral.
    “I always have loved you,” William says to me and all I can do is kiss him.
He had my heart till the very end.