parachutes_the_idiot

i would’ve given you the clothes off my back, the air from my lungs, the remnants of my heart. but apparently i wasnt good enough. ive never been good enough for your love.

never good enough for you, never good enough for my folks. i don’t know why i bother.

My Band Name!!!

PROMPT: Band Name

2

The band name would definitely have to be able to be abbreviated, cuz all of my favourite bands (my chemical romance, ashestoangels, frnkiero andthe patience, Frank Iero and the Cellabration, etc) all have names that get abbreviated and sound cool (MCR, ATA, fiatc, FIATP,and so forth). And, it has to sound badass, because there is no way in HECK i am joining/being apart of some sissy band. We would be alt rock, inspired by MCR, Frank Iero, Nirvana, Misfits, ATA, Linkin Park, tons of piano and guitar duets, and a little bit of Pencey Prep influence. 

With all those things in mind, i have come up with my band name. It is.....(drumroll please).......
PARACHUTES AND THE DESTROYERS (PATD)

We would be called Parachutes and the Detroyers because parachutes are life saving devices, and so is music. Me and some of my close friends would be in the band, the parachute part, and our fans would be the destroyers. I think it sounds cool. What do you guys all think??

As a huge music fan, I have spent a lot of time over the years wondering what o what would I call my band if i were to form one? What kind of music would i play? Who would be in the band with me? And when i saw this prompt, i knew that I had to do it!!!!