Daffodil in sun

Quille

Rare species of wingless faerie.

Yes, this is for an Elfboy sequel :SK
Come on, toss a few video games at me!

Writer in Distress (Again! XD

2
So, I've published a few of these pieces; one asking for txt lingo & one asking for animals (btw, I used @korra4life's animal, a white-throated needletail). 

This time, I want to know: what's a video game anybody plays w/ their friends?

Yes, I don't know this stuff, but I'm not afraid to admit it :)

Thank you :)

@weirdo, accepting that you're not the best means you're not a loser :DD Thanks for the suggestions as well :DD
    @korra4life, that was the perfect animal :) And also thinking of your suggestion to chose one that goes with character growth, I'm thinking more about using Minecraft (that's also the only video game I've ever played, so I know more about it :). It involves the same kind of stuff that the book does; i.e. monsters :) Thank you very much :DDD

I really appreciate everybody's suggestions; definitely one of the things I love about being here, I can ask for help and get it :DD

• korra4life

Oooh, I used to be obsessed with video games. I know for sure that lots of people love Fortnite and Overwatch. I haven't played either, so I don't know how to advise you on either of them.
    I have played tons of Mario (Mario Kart, Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros, Mario Galaxy, etc), Minecraft, Call of Duty Games, and Assassins Creed (this is single player). There's also racing games like Need for Speed or Forza. I know tons of people who play Mortal Kombat as well. I suggest choosing a game that is most suitable to your character's growth. You can ask me for more detailed explanations if you want! (Thanks for using my animal, I feel super honored).

• weirdo

I rely enjoy GTA 5 and Mario Odyssey. Although, I don't play them with my friends because they say video games are losers. But, jokes on them, because I fully accept that I'm a loser! HA!

• Christy Wisdom

Umm... Idk, Overwatch is a game I've played with my bro before...

Thanks! I'll probs go w/ Fortnite or Minecraft then :D
    @AJ - Izzy, yeah this is for a story :DD I can't wait until you can read it too! It's going to be tons of fun :D
    Thanks again you guys :DDD

• Budding Mae

Fortnite. I've never played it, but people absolutely LOVE it right now. Hope this helped :)

• AJ - Izzy

Honestly, I know a LOT of people that play things like Fortnite or Minecraft, they're both super popular. Personally, I like Mario Kart (haha, I'm weird) so yeah! Lots of good video games out there though, is this for a story? Can't wait to read it :)