Shgif

RNE

14-chicago-bangalore-MCU-mortal_instruments-infernal_devices-lunar_chronicles-wonder-dark_artifices-AJR-Imagine_Dragons-BENEDICT_CUMBERBATCH-brooklyn_9_9-NF

“Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I’ll drink whatever comes out of these when I squeeze ’em?”
― Bill Watterson
"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!"
— Billy Connolly
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.”
– Al McGuire
shout-out to
Johanna
Quille
The Bubbling Pen
AJ - Izzy
for their amazing pieces in my competition!

The Demigod Verdict #4

5
I felt my chest restrict as if my heart was yelling at me to fight Ares. To not die. But I stayed still and waited for the cold call of death (frankly, I felt it the moment I entered Olympus..Ares' desperate cologne has that effect). I bent my head as low as possible so that Ares would get a good shot at my neck. What's the point of living, if I was a freak? If all my friends hate me? 

As the dagger came down, I didn't protest. I wanted this, to not be able to harm anyone. To not become my father. But I guess the fates hated me. A hand shot out and grabbed Ares' jerking the dagger away, a lady dressed in a black robe with brown hair, flames for eyes and a deep frown set above her brow The resemblance between Ares and her was uncanny. I mean come on, flames for eyes and that look that seems to scream 'run when you still can, ya maggot'. I would have sat there debating who I should be more afraid of but angry fire lady solved the problem.

'I vote, that Kaira Keller goes for the quest,' said angry fire lady

'Umm... Hestia, what are you doing,' said Ares who looked like he entered the matrix that or he does a really good constipated duck impression. Hestia the angry fire lady glared at Ares and brandished the dagger in front of his face. Wow, and I thought she was a hippie. 

'None of you ever let me take part and I'm the oldest,' Hestia was walking up and down the room scowling at every god and goddess she passed. 'I'm tired of being all rainbows and peace! I have a voice, you know?'

Zeus looked legitimately scared and that was all the motivation Hestia needed, she walked up to Zeus and her expression changed to a sad puppy's.'Or are you saying I don't have the right to vote?'

'HestiAHHH! Take that dagger out of my face,' said Zeus, ' Fine, you can vote, just move the dagger away from the beard, far far away! do you know how many bottles of Olympus Premium Gel it took to look this good?'

Hestia seemed to instantly turn into a full-blown hippie and I mean literally. Her robe turned into a long tie-dye dress and she had this type of serene look on her face. 'Now I'm going to go back and tend to my fire, Hestia out.' She winked at Percy who was staring open-mouthed at her.

Zeus cleared his throat,' I would let you go your quest but you need three members and by the looks of it you are two short, so I guess you can just stay here and be my eternal slave.'

'Well, actually she is one member short,' said Ash coming into the room. 'Tomato Potato, she is still short of a member,' seethed Zeus. 'Not so fast father, we first have to see if there are any volunteers at camp,' said Artemis, who gave me a quick thumbs up.

'Fine, back to camp,' muttered Zeus. Poseidon got up and stood next to Percy, Athena next to Annabeth and Hermes next to Ash. There was a flare of light and then all of them disappeared. 'Woah..what,' I tried to get up but my knees buckled. One by one all the gods and goddesses started vanishing. Teleportation, I realized. Before you could say 'Zeus is a nimrod' the throne room was empty. 

'I guess I'll take the bus,' I muttered. 'No need of that,' said an excited voice behind me. I turned around so fast I fell on my face. Apollo and Artemis pulled me up. 'Onward and upward,' yelled Apollo pumping his fist in the air. Then there was a blinding bright light. 
sorry this took so long, hopefully all the reviews for the winners of my competition are coming soon.. that is if i'm not grounded again:|

• rosemarywisdom

I love this!

• RNE

thanks for all the encouragement, it means a lot!!

• AJ - Izzy

Beautiful as ever!! I love the attitude of the gods especially, it makes me smile so much. This is a great story, please continue!! :DD

• RNE

thanks for reading guys=DDD

Sorry I didn't comment on the last chap; it was hilarious!! This one is pretty close too :DDD
    Keep 'em coming please; I love this series :DDD
    And don't worry about the reviews for your contest, I'm having the same trouble :S

• Christy Wisdom

Ah, Apollo... enthusiastic as ever. Lol Hestia to the rescue!!! I like the story so far :D