Animated rose png

Rose, Thorn

Griffindor
Amity
13
Music
Acting
Performing
Extrovert

Hey, Lets go on an adventure.
Take my hand and we will go
somewhere you can't dream of.
Let me lead you.
Stranger.

My Winners!!! CONTEST FROM AN UNKNOWN part three

3

Thank you everyone for entering my contest! Here are the winners!
An honorable mention...
Opal Drop 
Nice job!! 
What was it, what was that act that you so ignorantly performed, so traumatically executed? 
What do you call that beautifully strategic move that shattered my delicate heart? 
What is so manipulatively done, that renders the opponent foolhardy, that pulls them close above a cliff and then lets go?
Betrayal

In third place...
Quille
I loved this!!
What did you whisper to me; the word that crushed my heart like a thousand tons of night? 
What did you say would steal you away from me before the morning's light? 
What will never part us, despite the bounds this earth knows?
Death. 

In second place...
Christy Wisdom
So well written!!!
What causes the worst pain, but won't draw blood? What can be experienced equally in two different situations and yet is more associated with one than the other? What feels like being stuck in a dark pit of despair, people standing at the edges of it and yet ignoring you, not bothering to throw you a rope, though they each carry some with them? 
Answer: Loneliness

And in First place...

AJ - Izzy
SO beautiful!!!
How would you describe a terror, a haunting of your one moment of peace that wraps you in a terrifying embrace of ice-cold darkness? 
What is the one thing that causes endless feelings of hopelessness, despair, and a fear so deep that nothing can contain its hungry glare? 
What is birthed in darkness, nurtured by deadly thoughts, and lives on in the minds of the tormented?
Nightmares

• Rose, Thorn

thank you!!

• Opal Drop

Thank you! Same as @Quille and @Christy Wisdom. You have the greatest contest ideas!

Ditto @Christy Wisdom! This was really fun :DD

• Christy Wisdom

Thanks so much!! This contest was really fun :D