Jazlin Vang

Argument Essay

Jazlin Vang
Karin Hogen
Language and Literature
November 19,2015                 
Online Schooling Reserved for Students
Online schooling can help change the world.How you ask? Well, it can help you if you are gone anydays of the week and need help.You could have more time to do more things you need to do.Even if you are having a very busy day. So, White Bear Lake Public Schools should let online schooling for all days of the week when we have school.Most students have questions and also need help.Teacher should be able to answer any questions the students have even when it’s at night and there is no school.The teachers could communicate more with the students online when they’re at home.
    The first reason that online schooling should be allowed to be used in students lives is that it improves their education.According to parents and students they said that once considered the domain of home-schooled students. “K-12 online learning is a fast-growing option for public school students in rural, urban, and suburban areas”. Students who has such a busy schedule as I do, they need more time to do stuff for school.But online schooling is another option that we need to pay attention too.We may have other options for school but the easiest way is online schooling for students.
    Another reason for online schooling is the best for students is doing online schooling can change the world in saving more money and less harm into the environment.For example, we need trees to make paper so, if we do online schooling it can help save the environment. Ben johnson stated “Let's say that in a school of 100 teachers, each teacher gets a 50-ream allotment. Each ream holds 500 sheets, so per teacher, that would be 25,000 pieces of paper.” That’s more than a teacher can earn per year. See, how much paper we use on a average. With all that money we could invest into online schooling for for students.
    Lastly, we have the final reason that online schooling can change students lives and many other people too.In the board of Michagan had stated that  “ Once considered the domain of home-schooled students. K-12 online learning is a fast-growing option for public school students who needs extra help”.See, almost all of us live in these kinds of area.Online schooling can be a benifit into many childrens lives.Online learning can change many things and it can improve students lives and take education into the next step.
    Even with the evidence above, some people still would disagree with online schooling. Some parents think that online schooling can be bad for children.They might not be doing their work.They could be doing something that’s is not school related.But, it’s not the online schoolings fault it’s the students fault.It’s their own decision to be doing the work
what if they need extra help on school work.
    There are pros,and cons about online schooling. However, we should let online schooling be available to students.Any days of the week when we have school.Most students have questions or are confused and  they need help.Teacher should be able to answer any questions the students have even when it’s at night and there is no school.Secondly The teachers could communicate more with the students online when they’re at home. As a final point, we should let online schooling be allowed to help students whenever,or wherever they are.