NATALIE JOHNSON

Sweden

Water Levels in White Bear Lake

0

A unknown person stated “We'll never know the worth of water till the well go dry”. This is contributed to White Bear Lake. Water in White Bear is getting very shallow and the city should be making laws to replenish water in White Bear Lake.
The first reason why the city should fix the water level is because the water level is being reduced. According to Valory Schoenecker, “The water level in White Bear Lake has been sinking, because their was very minimal rainfall. This causes the lake to decrease , because people used the water from the lake and there was no rain to fill it,” In other words, Valory Schenecker points out that the water level is decreasing, because of minimal rainfall and use of water. This shows that if no rainfall continues, we could be facing a serious drought in White Bear Lake. This is important because the only way the lake gets water is by rainfall.
    The second reason why the city should fix the water is because less people are coming to White Bear Lake because their is no attraction anymore.Long ago, people came to White Bear Lake to go to the beach to tan, swim, or even boat. Now that the lake is getting low, beaches are closing so places are losing business. This is important, because now all the people that came up to go fishing or hang out on the beach won't come anymore, because of the water level.
The third reason why the City should fix the water level, is because people use that as drinking, bathing, and lots of other things. If we don’t fix this, the lake will be even lower and we won’t have running water in their houses. If we don’t get water in White Bear, we won’t be able to wash dishes, do laundry, or even shower. This is important to me, because we need water in order to live.
All though the water in White Bear is getting very low, The City should be making laws to replenish water in White Bear Lake. Despite the evidence, people still think that we aren’t getting water from their. Doing this would make water levels in other cities go down then. According to Valory Schoenecker “The water level in White Bear Lake has been decreasing, because their .was very minimal rainfall. This cause the lake to go down, because people used the water from the lake and there was no rain to fill it.” This shows that the city needs to fix the lake in order to have visitors and people living their.
In conclusion, the Water in White Bear is getting very low and the City should be creating laws to replenish water in White Bear Lake, because its population will lower and it will be an abandoned city. All the reasons above state that we will be losing water for our living, like how the water is decreasing, less tourists, and used as drinking water and bathing. We use water for our everyday life and need it in White Bear so we can get tourists.