940384@isd624.org

Mexico

Women Have Not Earned Their Rights.

First thing i'm arguing about is that women should be paid the same wage that men do. "What Jennifer Lawrence reveals about women and equal pay.”Jennifer Lawrence said this because Women are paid an average of 78 cents for every dollar a man earns. Page 1 Jennifer Lawrence said that women should be paid the same as men do because women do the same quality of work. This proves that women should be paid equally especially if they're doing the same quality of work. This leads to the conclusion that women are being paid unfairly and should be treated the same.
Second thing i'm arguing about is that women are complaining about wage discrimination. Jennifer Lawrence said on page 1 that women are complaining too much because some women don't have a man in there life and there single moms and they have kids to take care of but they can't if the men are being paid more than the women are. This proves that women need to be paid more. This leads to the conclusion that women should be paid equally not on for their children but for their benefits.
Third thing i'm arguing about is that women are doing the same quality of work as men and are not being paid equally. The equal pay act said that now women have spoke up they are now paid equal to men. Page 2 equal pay act said that all women and men are now played all the same. This proves that women now feel like they're treated the same as men because there now paid the same. This leads to the conclusion that we don't have to argue on whether women should be paid the same wage for doing the same quality of work that men do.
Even with the evidence presented here, there are those that argue that it is right for men to be paid more than women. But many people think women need to be paid the same wage that men do. Women should be paid the same wage as men because we do the same quality of work that men do and men still get paid more than us women.
The conclusion of women's rights is now women have their rights. Not only because they were brave to stick up for themselves but because they stood together as one and testified what was right for them. Now women have many of their rights they deserve and get payed the same wage as men do today.
Bibliography
"What Jennifer Lawrence reveals about women and equal pay." CNN Wire 18 Oct. 2015.Research in Context. Web. 3 Nov. 2015.
http://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CA431933886&v=2.1&u=mnsminitex&it=r&p=MSIC&sw=w&asid=6d69ec26866978cfac6c46d8d8a6d267
"Equal Pay Act Becomes Law, 1963." Historic U.S. Events. Detroit: Gale, 2014. Research in Context. Web. 3 Nov. 2015.
http://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CBT2359030381&v=2.1&u=mnsminitex&it=r&p=MSIC&sw=w&asid=db35005955f2d9b7944b4004c8c687f5
"Equal Pay Act” Historic U.S. Events. Detroit: Gale, 2014. Research in Context. Web. 3 Nov. 2015.

1