clos

18
Just a guy who's a writer for fun

Phenomenal Woman

A woman for all to look up to all through the land. This person is someone who means a great deal to me. Her story and drive is something I will always admire. And her willingness to explore the unknown and advocate for peace resonate in my heart.

Here's her story:

The young woman was top of her class. Always pushing new boundaries and heights. She was born in Venezuela, a country filled with a vibrant culture, which she will implant into her heart and later pass onto her children. In order to pursue education, she and her husband flew into the ‘land of the free, home of the brave.’ In America, the two dedicated themselves to become an engineer, to push humanity forward to new heights. She spent countless nights studying and learning to make enough money to better her family’s life. Years later and she accomplished her goal. Years of trial and error lead her to accomplish her dream. Fostering a family of two boys and still working hard to this day. And for that I am eternally grateful. Her loving care and compassion lead me to become the type of person I am today. She empowers me to become the best version of myself. She is like the cool, fierce wind you receive on a smoldering, summer day. She is the breath of air I receive after a long day. She is my mom. And she’s one of the most phenomenal woman I know in my life.   

• WhispersOfGray

Ok, this simply melted my heart. Your Mum must be so proud to call you her son. I love this so much!

• The Bubbling Pen

This is such a sweet and wholesome piece that really made me emotional - my heart goes out to the inspirational woman in your life and in those of others as well. <3