Annie

Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

I am an aspiring writer who happens to live on a farm and love cats! So as it is said on my blog, I'm an author, farmer, and daughter of the King of Kings. I hope my writing leaves you with some kind of blessing today, big or little.

God bless!

I am a Michael Vey fanatic,
Percy Jackson fan,
Lord of the Rings fanatic,
Star Trek fan,
Something of a writer,
Caretaker of stray cats,
Dreamer who dreams dreams of farming forever,
Daughter of the King of Kings who is my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

Now go out and have a wonderful, blessed day. Jesus loves YOU!

#His-Story-Contest FINAL UPDATE

7
Hey, guys! I really enjoyed running the #His-Story-Contest and seeing all your beautiful stories. Unfortunately, I did not get enough entries to fairly judge for just four places. So, what I'm going to do is share each entry here with a comment on each. I apologize to all of you who worked so hard on these wonderful stories. I hope I'll see you again next contest!!

(In no particular order)

Blacky by Johanna
MY TAKE: Thank you, Johanna, for sending me this sweet story! You took a piece of history and brought it to life by portraying it through the eyes of a unique main character.

The Escaped Letter by weirdo
MY TAKE: This is an excellent take on a brutal time in history. You portrayed the emotion very well through the letter.

Mysteries Untold by Legendary Grapes
MY TAKE: This piece is so cool. :) You nailed the mystery with the last line. Well done.

The Pink Strip by Cloudy
MY TAKE: Your choice of a historical time period was excellent for this. You power-packed a lot of emotion in this piece.

The Sea by Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill
MY TAKE: This was beautifully written! You wove an image with words. Well done!

Thank you guys, all of you, for these submissions. I was so happy to read them all and I appreciate your hard work. I just don't feel I can fairly award four out of five. :)

Write on!
Hannah

• Cloudy

thank you so much for viewing my piece even though it was simply an awareness one done on a whim.

• Legendary Grapes

:))))))))

• Johanna

Don't worry! It was fun to enter anyways :)

I'm really sorry I didn't get an entry in :(