Screenshot 2019 01 24 at 6.50.11 pm

Mya.04

Child of God
Pro-life!
Ravenclaw
Pukwudgie
Athenian
Hunger Games Victor
Candor
Aspiring Author
Creative Thinker
Pianist
Gymnast
Basketball...er
Volleyball...er?

'Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.' 1 Timothy 4:12

'Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.' -Luna Lovegood
'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.' -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore : )

If you need someone for prayer, comment anywhere and I've got your back!

The Colors of the Sky

3
    In the morning, I wake to find a beautiful sunrise. Oranges and golds and rosy pinks fade together into the perfect painting in the sky. Rays of sunshine sprinkle from above onto dewy green grass.
    As the day carries on, the endless sky turns a glassy turquoise, silvery clouds wavering in its infinite glory. Colorful birds drift tranquilly through ivory sunbeams, chirping their monotonic melodies.
    When this day is coming to an end, I look up to the heavens and find twinkling, pearly stars hovering in fading glory. Dark hues of navy and violet and maroon create a placid sunset. I doze in a dream of my favorite work of art, its Godly artist brushing different colors over its ever-changing canvas.

Thanks to Quille for the idea! :)
I don't even know what to call this... descriptive short?

• Mya.04

Thank you Quille! Great idea!

Awesome! I could really 'see' everything you described! :DDD