Bosslogic avengers 4 captain marvel thanos

rosemarywisdom

February 18th, 2022

cause all my thoughts run astray
and I'm a walking cliché

“If you want your life to be a kickass film, then
begin by realising that you are the director, screenwriter, producer and lead actor.”

Just a girl with screenwriter aspirations, some of which include successfully pitching a plot to Marvel Studios.

From Sydney and Austin, but currently living in Singapore as an expat.

Loves: rock music, typewriters, mixtapes, vintage and retro things, MARVEL, motorcycles, books, and of course, GOTG!! <3 STAR-LORD

Gryffindor ~ Greek Demigod (maybe daughter of Athena?) ~ INFINITY WATCH ~ ISFP ~ Green Day fanatic ~ Guardian of the Galaxy ~ Marvel Heroine ~ Self-proclaimed badass ~ Spaceship Pilot ~ MIXTAPES AND LOUD MUSIC!

Avengers: Endgame = fangirl mess state.

I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.

But if you're in trouble (or you've got a line on a score) in the milky way, you can reach me at r.wisdom782@gmail.com.

q&ace

3
1. How would you describe yourself physically? Height, weight, features (such as dimples or beauty marks), colors? 
Relatively tall, choppy hair, thin build, electric blue eyes. Wearer of eyeliner, black leather and high heeled boots. I actually do have a dimple on my left cheek; when I'm half-smiling or smirking, it really shows.

2. Who are your top three biggest WtW inspirations? 
THERE ARE SO MANY... weirdo, AminahMcBina (Mina!), Luna Lemon, Paperbird, RainAndSonder, JadeAndSerpentine... if I have forgotten anyone I AM SORRY, <3 you all.
(not counting my IRL friends Johanna and Aiphos)

3. What's something you've been dying for people to know about you? Maybe something that everyone thinks about you that isn't true in the slightest? 
The film-line-memorizing thing I always mention on these Q&As. You'd actually be surprised how little people know about that IRL.

4. How many languages do you speak? Which ones? 
English and a bit of Greek.

5. What are your aesthetics? Sunsets, flowers, pastels, lights? 
Hell no. Give me cinematic fanfares, film reels, those open heeled boots Gamora wears in both Guardians movies, and the Power Poses that heroes do on film posters.

6. Is there anything you'd like to know about me? 
Uhh, what's something you'd like to see in a Marvel film? (IF YOU SAY A WONDER WOMAN CAMEO I WILL FLIP THE FRICK OUT)

7. Free question. Rant about something. Tell me a story. What's your zodiac sign? Favorite cheese? Say whatever you want here. 
I can't stand cheese, and my zodiac sign is Sagittarius, but I'm more like an Aries. You want a story, go to one of my other Q&As. Like the story of my username, the story of my profile pic, the story of the first time I saw Guardians, first time I saw Infinity War, my ideal future... the list goes on.

8. What's something you love about yourself? 
My ability to write kickass characters that are professional enough to maybe be in a real Marvel film someday.

9. Is it hi or hey? Data or data? Coupon or coupon?  
It's hey. Hi is awkward, hello is formal. Data is the correct way to say it. (I have an American accent that sounds like I'm from California, so interpret that as you will.) And WHAT IS THE SECOND WAY THAT PEOPLE SAY COUPON??!

10. What's your signature phrase? Like, if you said it aloud, everyone would know it's you? 
I have a lot. Okay, here goes.

"Unbelievable! UN-BE-FREAKING-LEVABLE." (This can be interchanged with both good and bad situations.)

I used to say "fantabulatistic" when things were BEYOND amazing. (Sometimes I still do.)

"WHA-BAM!" (I say whenever I finish a piece or a line I like in a piece.)

"Awesome." (I say in my Cali accent, without taking a breath. Just one fast word.)

I'm trying to incorporate "Higher further faster, baby" into my everyday speak since seeing CAROL DANVERS DO HER THING IN THE MOVIE

Anyone who knows me also knows I say the word "frickin" a lot. A lot a lot. Probably more than Rocket Raccoon.

11. Your favorite song? Artist? Band? 
My favorite songs, artists and bands change all the time, but if you want my music taste select literally any rock, punk, punk rock, funk, funk rock song from 1970 to 1999 and listen in.

13. What was the best dream you've ever had? 
Once dreamt that I was on the Milano with my original character, Req, who was flying it. It was awesome. 

14. An unpopular opinion you have? 
I hate all things rap, especially Cardi B's music. Also hate Riverdale. Punk is infinitely > basic. Destiny's Child is overrated. I actually love to hear overplayed 80s songs in films if they're used ironically.

15. Will you be my friend? If you say yes, prepare for me to hit your comments with my Discord.
Yeah, I'll be your friend, but I don't have Discord.

• AcetheticallyPleasing

#6- uhhh,,, Wonder Woman is DC, not Marvel- I'd like to see Peter Parker and Shuri looking at memes astral projected by her bracelet. Or just anything to do with Peter or Shuri. Love Peter content, love Shuri content.
    #9- People say either coo-pon or queue-pon
    #14. I don't think I've ever agreed more with anyone. I cannot stand Cardi B or her music. I'm very picky with rap, it's rare for me to find a song I like. Riverdale sucks, punk is great, don't like Destiny's Child too much. oof
    Thanks for participating! ^^

• weirdo

Omg I'M one of your inspirations?! I find that so weird because YOU'RE one of mine an your pieces are so much better than mine!
    And I hate it when people say they want a Wonder Woman cameo in a Marvel movie. Like, no. WRONG CINEMATIC UNIVERSE!
    And there is no way you say "fricking" more than Rocket...right?

• xXlunagirlXx

How long have you been on here?

• rosemarywisdom

There we go, KISS always helps.

• rosemarywisdom

q&ace frehley

• rosemarywisdom

Damn, I missed the chance FOR THAT PUN