Pencils.and.paper.roses

pencils.and.paper.roses

Writer
NERD
Baker
HUGE Marvel fan
Hopeless romantic
Grade 10
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by British people and culture
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go." - E.L. Doctorow

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon." - Paul Brandt

"First name Mr, Second name Glass." - Mr. Glass/Elijah Price, Glass

"I. Am. Iron Man." - Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame

"There is a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just ANY box of Twinkies. The last box of Twinkies that anyone in the whole universe will enjoy." - Tallahassee, Zombieland

" Every single person in the world is interesting - they're a walking story." - James McAvoy

My blog:
https://weirdowhowritesblog.wordpress.com/

Dream Whispers, Chapter One: Beatrix #ghostlycontest

2
"Goodnight, honey."

"'Night, mom."

I slip under my covers and switch the lights off, then check the clock. 9:47. Perfect timing! I am needed by 10:00. Burrowing further under the covers, I pull my shirt sleeve up to my elbow. Yep, it's glowing.

I rub the mark a bit, and the glow intensifies. The entire underside of my blanket looks bright as day now, and it begins to fade from my view. I glance at the clock again. Has it seriously already been 5 minutes? ugh, I'll have to hurry. I rub the mark one more time, then draw a circle around it with my pinkie and the world around me disappears. 

I've reached my destination. 

My pajamas have changed into a flowing, sleeveless dress the color of the moon on water, shimmering silver. My hair is no longer pulled back into its simple ponytail; now it is long and flowing, curls aflame with copper and gold. 

I look around and see the hundreds of others just like me, most with subtle differences: a slightly lighter shade of hair, or a pastel blue dress instead of silver. Then there's the others, the outcasts. The nightmares. They are the ones in dark, dangerous colors with choppy haircuts and permanent frowns. Occasionally someone will go to join them.

I look around, and I smile.

Because my name is Beatrix Gerawenn, and I am a dream.
For. ghostlyglory's contest. Go check out her awesome prompts for it! :D 

• Mya.04

This is cool, I had no idea that was coming though!

• pencils.and.paper.roses

I didn’t :) I had to ask around and did kind of a compromise, haha

• Juliana

Did you have an inspiration for the name?

• Juliana

Ooh, this is so creative