pencils.and.paper.roses

Director
NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
Queen
The Lumineers
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with Rami Malek
❤️

Chapter Nine: The Game (Mini Chapter)

1
Read the last three chapters here:

Chapter Six: The Game  

Chapter Seven: The Game 

Chapter Eight: The Game

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Lynn turned around slowly and leaned on the wall, astonished. They were supposed to be part of the unexplainable testing? Why?

She and Cassidy had been the ones to stumble into the room at first. But they hadn’t been noticed, as far as Lynn knew. So why them?

Then there was Albany, who had competed in the Game, but not won. Was that part of it? But…Cassidy and Lynn hadn’t competed before. So why pick them?

And who was Robin Jores? Lynn couldn’t put a name to a face, another confusing point. The people had said she was in Water Evasion though…maybe Lynn had seen her earlier in the day, and she just hadn’t known her.

Her group was getting far ahead of where she was, and she didn’t want to get left behind, so she shoved the thoughts to the back of her mind and hurried forward to catch up with the rest of the Rush competitors.

Hey, I got here just in time! :DD
    So, this mini chapter builds a ton of mysterious suspense :) You've really got me hooked for more now!!! I can't wait to find out what the Rush Game is like & of course the strange testing :DDD