weirdo

they/them pronouns
our world has been burning for so long that we don't know the difference between arson and just living. our words can tame these fires or feed them; for my sanity and yours, lets not choose the latter.

~hiatus~

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

insta: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

CONTEST WINNERS!!!

8
I had such fun reading each of your pieces! They were all so amazing and it was really hard to decide on the winners. But, after reading each entry a bazillion times, I finally decided!

In third place, we have  Greetings #standalonedialogue by  AJ - Izzy!

As for second place, we have #standalonedialogue by  symphonyrain0812!

And, in first place we have...  Only You #standalonedialogue by  rosemarywisdom!

If you are one of the lucky winners, tell me which pieces you would like to have reviewed in the comments section! And, if you wish for me to choose randomly, please say so!

Let me guys know if you enjoyed this contest! I have another one in mind for another time!

• korra4life

Congrats to everyone! This was definitely a tough contest but it was fun!

• AJ - Izzy

CONGRATS YA'LL!! Thank you so much weirdo, this was seriously such a fun contest, please do more!! You can pick the review, I like the surprise :)

• symphonyrain0812

Thanks so much weirdo THIS IS AMAZING! I saw this in school and couldn't type a full response but AHH it means so much to me! :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Congrats everybody, especially the very excited rosemarywisdom XD

• Opal Drop

Congrats to the winners!!

Totally an awesome contest!! Congrats to the winners!!!! :DDDDD

• weirdo

@rosemarywisdom HA! That is one of my favorite parts of Thor: Ragnarok. It's so funny. And, when we see Loki's face, he just looks so proud of himself!

• rosemarywisdom

"There was one time when we were children and he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes, so I went to pick up the snake to admire it and he transformed back into himself and he was like 'BLAAAH IT'S ME' and he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." ~

• rosemarywisdom

P.S: Gif Loki is LITERALLY the best.

• rosemarywisdom

OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FIRST CONTEST WIN

TODAY IS MY DAY <3 GONNA SEE CAPTAIN MARVEL IN A FEW HOURS AND WON THIS XD :) X)

For my pieces, you can review both extracts of my SP, as I would really appreciate that. I'm also publishing a third one soon, so look out for that :0

WOWOWOWOWOWOW I AM BEYOND PSYCHED THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

• Johanna

Congrats to the winners! This was super fun to enter; I'll definitely be interested if you make another one ;u;

• weirdo

@Anha I guess your right. i just wanted others to be aware when the contest results were out so that they could check out the results

as a word of advice - i don't believe you should tell participants of your contest when the winners are out if they haven't won. congratulations to the winners

• symphonyrain0812

Congrats to everyone! Could you review my piece "A Poet's Purpose"? You could pick the other ones. Thanks! :)

• Christy Wisdom

Also, definitely enjoyed it :D

• Christy Wisdom

congrats y'all!