Th

AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
16 yrs. old|SUMMER BREAK|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE

1 DAY LEFT

BRINGING BACK THE TREND| 1 SENTENCE CONTEST

12
Hey,

remember that trend that stripedfly1001started, where in the comments you write one sentence under a certain category? Well,
I'M BRINGING BACK THE TREND!

Put a sentence in the comments, under one of these categories:
(You can put an entry for each)
1. Short and sweet
2. Short but powerful
3. Romance
4. Humor
5. Thriller/horror

Add what category you're writing under. Entries without will not be judged.

For example:
The sparkle in her eyes had just as many stars as the milky way. -Short and sweet

PRIZES:
First place:
A follow if I'm not already following you
3 reviews your choice
5 likes + comments

Second Place:
2 reviews your choice
3 likes + comments

Third Place:
1 review your choice

DEADLINE: March 8, 2019
5 days...get writing!

--If you have questions, put them in the comments :D

• Julius Caesar

Humor: "I know I'm bleeding a lot and that I have a 6 inch knife cut on my stomach- and no, I'm not scared because the blood doesn't faze me anymore which is mostly because been bleeding every month for TEN YEARS!"

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Short and sweet-
    Little do we understand that when the fires rage and take the last color from the world, grey is still on the spectrum; it tills the soil for us, even taking the time to lay down fertilizer.
    Short but powerful-
    The bursting sky fills with flashing streaks of white, and as we point to them, we don't even know they are traveling at 100,000 miles an hour.
    Romance-
    It was short-lived, but it didn't need to be any longer; it was tender, but didn't come too close; it was honest, for there was no need to hide the truth; it was fleeting, but it lasted for a thousand years.
    Humor-
    My list of goals for 2019:
    Procrastinate.
    ...-Hmmm.
    I guess that's all I got.
    `\(°ˆ°)/`
    Thriller/horror-
    My world was blood—hot, sticky, crimson blood—a metallic ringing of metal slowly shaving off layers of flesh, blood coming to the surface and pooling on the cold stone floor; Still, no one hears my screams of agony, of my eyes being torn out day by day, second by second.

• Maella Teele

It's the people you don't choose who change you the most - short and sweet

• Julius Caesar

humor/horror: today is street-cleaning day-- you know what that means!-- run.

• Mangolover

SAD ROMANCE:
    I watched you since day one, I said "hi" to you on day two, I walked home with you on day three; why is it now on day eleven, when I finally confessed, you ignored me like garbage?
    SHORT BUT POWERFUL:
    I thought you acknowledged me as a best friend; little did I know that I was the "piece of trash" you referred to behind my back.
    SHORT BUT (bitter)SWEET:
    The day you left me was the day I realized that I was better off alone; better off depressed than regretful.
    HORROR/THRILLER:
    A hand climbed onto my window, blood trickling from its fingertips, but it was just a hand; there was no body attached to eat--my meal was stolen and I vowed to kill the one behind this.

• Opal Drop

Short but sweet - I realized, at that point, that my mother was just preparing me for the harsh cruelties of the world.
    Humor - I knew that if Netflix and chill couldn't fix Amy's broken heart, nothing could.
    Short but powerful - The truth went so far as to get me above everybody else, to put me one step higher in this step of the way.
    Romance - Stay with me a little longer, and I'll hug you till you realize that not even the sunset can show how much love I have for you.
    Thriller/horror - With just one day left to kill him, I didn't know when I would break and kill myself instead.

• Rose, Thorn

"I love you," I say as his hands cup into a heart; the mute can speak in some ways. - short and sweet
    Blood pouring from the inside of the cut, a knife in her hand, tears in her eyes; the saddest thoughts were discovered here. - short but powerful
    I've always wanted a kiss in the rain, but his lips moving on mine in the snow was better. - romance
    "YOU CAN'T SEE ME IF I CAN'T SEE YOU, *Where the hell is he* - humor
    I whipped my head around seeing the distance between us and quickly turned back, only the wall was there and I slammed into it expecting stars and darkness; seeing instead a figure with a gun, pull the trigger pointed towards my head.

• Doktor Habit

alright bet
    Short and sweet - I want to say 'I love you,' but that'd be too little words.
    Short but powerful - Lighting a cigarette, he traced a finger along his burn scar; gruesome but brief, leaving damaged skin in its wake, the incident leaving skin connecting part of his lips together.
    Romance - Damaged and bruised and bloodied, he found comfort in the other man's arms, holding him gently and running a hand through his hair.
    Humor - Maybe hiding in her basement to surprise her for Valentine's Day was a bad idea.
    Thriller/horror - His footsteps thundered across the ground, sending him flying across the bridge and off the edge as a means of escape; he felt a hand lightly brush his hoodie, escaping just in time, hearing a gunshot as he fell towards the river below--but it was not aimed it him--rather, the bullet pierced through the leg of his brother, who'd been chasing him with murderous intent.

• Julius Caesar

short but powerful- first too loud, suddenly too quiet.
    humor- "you told my mom WHAT?"
    horror- it was coming and i had no option left but to run as fast as i could.

• fatpanda

short but powerful: the mosquitoes kissed her goodnight.
    romance: "i loved our clandestine rendezvous," he whispered into the darkness.
    horror: the shrapnel dug into her heart but no blood came out.

• rosemarywisdom

Mina, your comment on my piece made me think: maybe I am ready to share my SP with WtW users.

My SP is my own branch of the MCU, with my own character. Actually, if you want to read it, you should send me an email regarding that and I'll send it to you. I think... I think I'm finally ready for someone to read it.

• rosemarywisdom

P.S: the word never is supposed to be in italics but I couldn't figure out how to do that :)

• rosemarywisdom

(short but powerful)

• rosemarywisdom

She channeled the Stone’s power until her whole body was wreathed in the purple fire, flames spread as they shot upwards in column after column, and she was screaming, screaming as if she was in a lot of pain, but she didn’t refrain, not once, she would never refrain.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Thriller/horror

Barbed wire tied him to an old tombstone and the word "freak" was spray painted across his chest.

• The Bubbling Pen

There's only one thing left to say: "I do." - short and sweet

Surely you realise that if all of us are unique, being unique becomes normal? - short but powerful

Though I hate you with all the fury of the hearth, I also love you with all the fire in my heart. - romance

According to my keyboard, zero comes after nine! - humour

One patched eye glints through the darkness, a scar cutting its way down to a manic grin - "just one more", chuckles a voice laced with blood. - thriller/horror

• AJ - Izzy

Thriller/Horror: White knuckles, hard against the cold, stone table; battered red and purple welts dripping dark, scarlet blood onto the surface, sound stabbing viciously with the threat hanging in the dead still air, "this is what you deserve."

Short but powerful: When we rise to the standards, reach with clarity, and push to the limit, we are rewarded like everyone else; but when we rise above the stars, reach beyond the horizons and push to no limit, that is the greatest reward of all.

• weirdo

Thriller/horror: There's only one thing worse than craving blood and not being able to get it: not wanting blood but getting it anyway.

lol i have no idea what i just wrote

• Christy Wisdom

Short and sweet - The baby's tinkling laughter floated up into the night sky; even the desolate man on the moon couldn't help but smile as he listened.
    Short but powerful - You are never truly alone; God is with you, even when no-one else is.
    Romance - The happiest day of his life was when he finally kissed his bride.
    Humor - If I were in someone's shoes then they would be in mine; therefore, by telling me to step into another's shoes, you mean to tell me that I need to switch bodies with someone!?
    Thriller/horror - I don't know what's scarier- the fresh red blood on my undamaged hands, or the words "we've come to play" scratched on my wall.

• weirdo

Short and sweet: I only have one thing to ask before I begin this mission: Will you be my side?

Short but powerful: What's the point of trying, if you're not going to try for someone?

Romance: I won't stop loving you until I stop loving everything about this world.

Humor: I can't take you seriously with that face on your face.

• TheUnkownPen

Humor: She said "I love you," and I punched her in the face, but she knew that was my way of affection, other then leaving the house looking like a dump."
    Short and Sweet: You can never get a cup of tea and a book large enough to suit me." I know this isn't really powerful, but to me it is.
    Romance: Two hearts in love, no matter whom they are, call for no words

• spearmint

Short and sweet
    He taught me one thing: to love myself.

Short but powerful
    There are many magics in this world, but one is the most powerful, one truly matters: love.

Romance
    For that moment, her words were the most pure: "I love you."

Thriller/Horror
    I had tried everything, I had nearly broken myself, only to be left with the two options that I had dreaded and given my all to fight: To kill them, or to kill myself; they're the same though, I suppose.

• luluwrites111

Short and sweet
    He jumped from cloud to cloud, leaving the joyous light of day in his wake.

Short but powerful
    Hate can be extinguished with one word--love.

Romance
    Her love was abundant in the steaming hot soup, present in every touch, every cut of the knife on the board, each tear with each slice of onion went into the cup, and a feast only love could prepare weighed down their table.

Humor
    "I'm sorry and I love you?" Henry tried as another shoe came barreling towards his face. uh oh.

Thriller/horror
    The ominous night shrieked a warning, just as Lena told herself nothing was there--but something was there, something that was slipping through her window, reaching for her throat right now.