rosemarywisdom

from sydney and austin, but currently living in singapore.
in the process of writing a full-fledged book with three amazing other humans.

you built me palaces out of paragraphs

black lives matter

"You can’t control what happens to you in this life. Each individual is living out their own story, and you’re living out yours. But you can’t control it and manipulate it, filtering out aspects of your life - of yourself - that aren’t cemented in your idea of the plan. The plan, the map for what your life should be. Because the only thing you can do - the one thing you can do - is learn. Learn from your mistakes and watch the horizon. There’s always something amazing up ahead. But you can’t live in your future, and you can’t drown in your past. All you can do is live wholeheartedly - without fear or regret for what’s to come and what has been - and love every damn minute of it… because you only get this once."

C A P T A I N M A R V E L N E X T W E E K (also, a bit of news I need to share with you guys...)

7
Next week. NEXT WEEK! NEXT WEEK!

THE END OF PHASE THREE IS COMING WITH THE RELEASE OF MARVEL'S FIRST FEMALE SUPERHERO-BASED FILM NEXT WEEK, LED BY THE ULTRABADASS CAROL DANVERS.

VGZVGHHyawkjMGHGJDSGYAFGVXJBFSKjkdhskjdgdysBfdkgkhAgGYGIAHFSJKHIEAFSIBHFDGASGFDHGSJKDSTGSDBTHGDUJFGDJHGJHSFJGHFJEHRUFYUWJEHGDJVHJRWHFSJHRJWESHGDIYAFHGZSKAYGFSDVYAGWESKDYUWHSERDIUTGAHEWIUGHFSHIAYWRJSGDHZBFXJHGEHSDHGBFhewkjgsxuyjhwgsdiugdxvb AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that that's out of my system, I can share with you some ULTRANEWS.

I AM GOING.... TO THE SG PREMIERE...... OF CAPTAIN. FREAKING. MARVEL.

~ goes to command c command v the reaction from above ~

*VGZVGHHyawkjMGHGJDSGYAFGVXJBFSKjkdhskjdgdysBfdkgkhAgGYGIAHFSJKHIEAFSIBHFDGASGFDHGSJKDSTGSDBTHGDUJFGDJHGJHSFJGHFJEHRUFYUWJEHGDJVHJRWHFSJHRJWESHGDIYAFHGZSKAYGFSDVYAGWESKDYUWHSERDIUTGAHEWIUGHFSHIAYWRJSGDHZBFXJHGEHSDHGBFhewkjgsxuyjhwgsdiugdxvb AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF. WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED. LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM FREAKING OUT.

Look out Marvel, here comes CAROL FRICKIN DANVERS!!!!!!!!!

From a very very VERY excited rosemarywisdom typing this with shaking hands.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    LUCKY YOOOOU
    I'M SO JEALOUS XD

• AminahMcBina

Okay...I just have to ask.....was your entry, for my 1 sentence contest supposed to be about Gamora? You know when she held onto the stone, that Starlord had at the end of the GOTG movie(and then the rest of the team came and held hands)?

• AminahMcBina

AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK IF I WANTED TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rosemarywisdom

@ RNE thanks <3 :) I repeat my earlier statement to @ buddingauthor

• rosemarywisdom

@ buddingauthor I honestly wish I had tickets for all of you, but I will do my best to let you know how it was without revealing any spoilers (premiere's on March 5th.)

• RNE

not fair! i've been waiting for this for soooo long!!!! lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• buddingauthor

Congratulations! I wish I could go too but you enjoy and let us know how it was!

• rosemarywisdom

@ weirdo YOU SHOULD! Thanos better watch out... CAROL IS COMING FOR HIM

• weirdo

OMG LUCKY! I wish I could go! And I can't wait! Captain Marvel is going to beat Thanos to a pulp and avenge everyone! My older sister thinks the movie is going to suck. So... I'm disowning my older sister.