Limpimpeccablekentrosaurus size restricted

weirdo

Let's see.. where should a start. I'm a... geek. I'm a Newsie geek (aka fansie). I'm a TMNT geek. And, most important of all, I'm Marvel geek (like, seriously, I have an infinite amount of Marvel memes saved on my phone).

"I am the monster parents tell their children about at night." -Loki Odinson

I DO WHAT I WANT!"-Loki Odinson

"I am Loki of Sassgard! And I am burdened with glorious shade!"-Me, in a bad Loki impression

"We have a hulk."-Tony Stank and Loki Odinson

"Kick names. Take ass."-Mantis

"Wake up to the new century. The game's changing."-Katherine Plumber

"WHEN YA FAMOUS, DA WOILD IS YER ERSTER!"- Racetrack Higgins

"What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?"-John Green

"You wanna know something? I'm not always sure of myself. But, I do stuff anyway. Why? Is it because I'm dumb? Is it because I'm brave? Maybe it's a mixture of both."-Me

#Q&ACE

3

1. How would you describe yourself physically? Height, weight, features (such as dimples or beauty marks), colors? 
    I'm only five feet, so everyone thinks that I'm younger than I actually am. I'm barely 100 pounds. I have a beauty mark on my right cheek. My eyes are sometimes a light hazel but they change color. And I have light brown skin. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

2. Who are your top three biggest WtW inspirations? 
Ahhhhh...um...
The Bubbling Pen
rosemarywisdom
Christy Wisdom
All there of them are amazing writers and really supportive of everyone on this site.

3. What's something you've been dying for people to know about you? Maybe something that everyone thinks about you that isn't true in the slightest? 
Well, umm...I...I have every single song from Newsies memorized. Which, now that I think about it, is kinda weird.
Oh, and I do not we

4. How many languages do you speak? Which ones? 
I'm fluent in English and are currently learning Mandarin. Here's an example of my poor Mandarin: 我爱你们!

5. What are your aesthetics? Sunsets, flowers, pastels, lights? 
Trees. I really like trees.

6. Is there anything you'd like to know about me? 
Whose your all time favorite author? 

7. What is the full acronym to you? LGBT? LGBTQIA? LGBTQ+? What's your sexuality? (Feel free not to answer this if you're uncomfortable) 
Honestly, I've never really thought about it. I usually just say "LGBTQ" whoever I am always reluctant because I know some people may be offended. And I'm straight. 

8. Free question. Rant about something. Tell me a story. What's your zodiac sign? Favorite cheese? W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶L̶A̶R̶P̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶?̶ Say whatever you want here. 
Not all feminists believe that women are superior to men! Feminism was invented in order for females to strive for equality with men! Not for women to become superior! Just because I'm a feminist does not mean I think I'm better than men!

9. What's something you love about yourself? 
My weirdness. Gotta love it!

10. Is it hi or hey? Data or data? Coupon or coupon?  
uhhh... *sweats* both?

11. What's your signature phrase? Like, if you said it aloud, everyone would know it's you? 
*valley girl voice* "Just 'cause it's true don't mean you have to say it"
*sarcastic valley girl voice* OH MY GOD! I mean, I don't care. But, OH MY GOD!

12. Your favorite song? Artist? Band? 
"Watch What Happens" - Newsies (I know, I'm a nerd. Don't judge me)

13. Scenario: You had broken up with your ex-lover about a month ago. You two were on a break from your relationship, but on the break, they were seeing someone else and that's what led to the true breakup. Your friend comes to you confessing that they have feelings for your ex, and they wanted to let you know so you wouldn't get mad or hurt. What do you do? What's your response? If you answer this, prepare for me to debate with you. No matter your answer, I love playing Devil's Advocate.  
I've never been in a relationship before, so I'm kinda bad with these kinda scenarios. But, if we're no longer together, I honestly wouldn't care. HOWEVER, if they were a bad person, I would make sure to warn my friend about the trouble she may be getting into.

14. What was the best dream you've ever had? 
I dreamed of an alternate version of Infinity Wars, in which Thanos gets killed by Nebula and Gamora (who, in my opinion, deserve to kill him most) and he is the only one to die.

15. An unpopular opinion you have? 
Umm... Thor: Ragnarok is the best movie in the MCU (a lot of people seem to hate it for some reason).

16. Will you be my friend? If you say yes, prepare for me to hit your comments with my Discord.
Of course! I barely have any friends, so I would be thankful to anyone who would want to be mine!

• rosemarywisdom

#14!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 day ago
  • rosemarywisdom

Aww, I'm one of your inspirations??!! You're one of mine!

1 day ago
  • Christy Wisdom

:O I'm one of your inspirations? I'm so honored, thank you so much!!