AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
17 yrs. old|12th grade|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE

"I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love." -King George; Hamilton: An American Musical "You'll be back"

"Oui oui, mon ami je m'apelle Lafayette
the Lancelot of the Revolutionary set
I came from afar just to say bonsoir
tell the king casse-toi
who's the best?
c'est moi"
-Lafayette; Hamilton: An American Musical "Aaron Burr Sir"

- H E R C U L E S M U L L I G A N -

#Q&ACE

2
1. How would you describe yourself physically? Height, weight, features (such as dimples or beauty marks), colors?
 Height: 5'1, weight: 99lbs.
I do not like describing the way I look :( I feel words makes things seem prettier than they are.
I have light brown skin, curly-long-dark hair, brown eyes. ACNE IS A CURSE. I have a beauty marks on the side of my left eye, one below the same eye on the side of my nose, and below the two beauty marks a third by the side of my lip.

2. Who are your top three biggest WtW inspirations?
Kitty Cheshire
green.eyes.gurl
R.j.Elsewhere
(Paperbird, rosemarywisdom, and Quille-next top 3)

3. What's something you've been dying for people to know about you? Maybe something that everyone thinks about you that isn't true in the slightest?
I am insane.

4. How many languages do you speak? Which ones?
Fluently speak English, I can speak a little Arabic, Spanish, German, and French

5. What are your aesthetics? Sunsets, flowers, pastels, lights?
old books and leaves, idk?

6. Is there anything you'd like to know about me?
who or what made you want to write this q&a?

7. What is the full acronym to you? LGBT? LGBTQIA? LGBTQ+? What's your sexuality? (Feel free not to answer this if you're uncomfortable)
I usually just say LGBTQ+

8. Free question. Rant about something. Tell me a story. What's your zodiac sign? Favorite cheese? W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶L̶A̶R̶P̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶?̶ Say whatever you want here.
Hamilton is the GOAT. FIGHT ME!

9. What's something you love about yourself?
Eh?

10. Is it hi or hey? Data or data? Coupon or coupon? 
Whichever you choose

11. What's your signature phrase? Like, if you said it aloud, everyone would know it's you?
"Hey."

12. Your favorite song? Artist? Band?
Hamilton: An American Musical

13. Scenario: You had broken up with your ex-lover about a month ago. You two were on a break from your relationship, but on the break, they were seeing someone else and that's what led to the true breakup. Your friend comes to you confessing that they have feelings for your ex, and they wanted to let you know so you wouldn't get mad or hurt. What do you do? What's your response? If you answer this, prepare for me to debate with you. No matter your answer, I love playing Devil's Advocate. 
What can I do? Just pat him/her on the shoulder and say good luck, I guess.

14. What was the best dream you've ever had?
I only have nightmares. Actually once I had a dream I met Robert Downey Jr. IRL, that was a pretty good dream.

15. An unpopular opinion you have?
Humanity should have went extinct a long time ago

16. Will you be my friend? If you say yes, prepare for me to hit your comments with my Discord.
Sure, but I don't have Discord...

• weirdo

Hey! I think that humanity should have went extinct a long time ago too! Everyone looks at me super weird when I say it tho

• rosemarywisdom

HELP. ME. I. AM. FREAKING. OUT.

• rosemarywisdom

Aww, so happy to know I'm in your top six WtW inspirations! You're definitely in mine!

P.S: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/105878/version/201135