Screenshot 20180603 110030

Anha

ON HIATUS

in a state of constant exhaustion, supporting the gays, and thinking about mythology.

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

write free, SomeFormOfWriting
miss you, LackingASocialLife
go be great, Paperbird

oof writer's block can't stop the gay

edit: no time to write, as much as ghostlyglory is an inspiration to me, assessments are coming up but i still want to enter. pls accept this sapphic poem, it kind of incorporates both prompts?

rose petal wishes, i kiss them softly and hope your dreams are soft and sweet | #bigcolor #ghostlycontest

15
meine Liebe, du erinnerst mich an schönheit und blassrosa rosen

i want to remember this phrase so that i can whisper it to you under the cotton-candy sunsets while you rest your head on my shoulders as we laze on your valencian beaches, or in our italian cottage as we sip honey drinks with petals floating in them. i want to remember this phrase so that i can mumble it under my breath as i thread geraniums into your crown of braids, you're quiet and still, and i don't know if you can hear me, but just this closeness is enough to make my heart melt into songs that you keep in your feel-good playlists - they play in my head as i breathe you in, the flowers suddenly became so much beautiful when you pointed them out to me.

Schlaf gut und träume in der sanften Umarmung dieser rosa Wolken

rose petal baths can't compare to the comfort you give me, your palms are as soft as pink camellias and the lingering touches you give me are like an emotional aphrodisiac - i can't get enough of this feeling. my head feels like it's stuck in those cotton-candy clouds, this is a dream and i never want to wake up from you. orchids flourish in every corner of your room - you love life and la pachamama smiles on you so fondly that i can't help but think you're her favourite by far. tulip-printed skirts and hyacinths in your front garden, cherry blossom hairpins and the carnation you slipped behind my ear when i closed my eyes for a moment - it's all blush and gentle gazes when i'm with you.

Ihr Lächeln erfüllt mich mit Liebe und Anbetung für alles, was uns zusammengebracht hat

Menschen, die Blumen lieben, 
können nicht schlecht sein, 
sagt man.

Mein Engel, meine Liebe, Göttin meiner Träume und all das, was gut und rein ist

ich liebe dich
if you google translate the german, it should translate to the rough meaning.

check out ​Big Blue's contest here

1

• Kenny

I’m getting hit w delayed valentines fever, i can’t wait to be in love:)

• Onion3102

beautiful as per usual!

• spearmint

Winners are out!!

@jengelman yeah i do, you can do actual stuff this is just sappy sapphic stuff

@Araw aww, i'm your favourite gay?

@loveletterstosappho yeah! thank you!

@ethereal.otherworldly pls don't die for me, otherwise how will you feel my hand in yours?

• loveletterstosappho

this is BEAUTIFUL and GAY and makes me want to be in love

• Araw

THATS MY FAVOURITE GAY

• jengelman

and u say i have talent holy shit

@artificialaorta thank you! that's the kind of vibe i was going for; it's hard to write like what a moodboard looks like, but i tried my best.

@ghostlyglory please don't cry! yes german is more lovely than it sounds in your mouth (i wish i had paid attention to learning it more) and thank you for the compliments!

• ghostlyglory

i'm cry. ok now i'm going to put german in everything i write. this is so beautiful my heart is so full. this is pink this is love this is wonderful <3

• artificialaorta

this is so tender and reading it feels like falling asleep atop a cloud right when the sun starts to come down. an excellent gay take on la vie en rose

• Big Blue

gAY IS PERFECTLY FINE THIS IS SO CUTE!! I took German for a year so I kind of know what some of this means, but I definitely know what that last line says. Thank you so much for entering!!!! <3