Img 0661 copy

Quille

Joined August 17th, 2018
Left April 16th, 2019

I came here for the contests,
I stayed for the people,
I left for a dream.

Any opinions welcome! :D
I'll (hopefully) be publishing next month!! :DD
#christianfantasy :)

Opinions Sought! Please look at this! :)

5
Hey, guess what! I just posted the cover for Elfboy on Instagram!
I would really appreciate if you guys would check it out and let me know what you think of it.
Here's a link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BubTLruhn-F/
I'm not the best artist out there, but please take a look at this and let me know what you think.
Thank you 

xxxx Quillle

I thought Conner was pretty awesome too, but I kinda liked Tobias after he got over himself and finally became Jaron's friend. I like Jaron too, but he's the main character... yeah, that's pretty much the only thing I have against him XD
    And again, I really hated Imogen coming back to life!!! I didn't like her that much in the first place, but I thought she made a good heart-breaker when she died :)
    What did you think of Roden?? I kinda liked him and I kinda didn't :SK

• korra4life

I know! Imogen was totally dead and I thought Jaron was finally going to move on. But no, she had to come back to life and help them out.
    Shoot... I don't know if I have a favorite character. Of course I love Jaron, but I definitely don't love Tobias. He was so stuck up in the first book until he realized that he was going to die for sure. Then he becomes nice in the next books, but I still don't really like him. My favorite character is going to be Connor. I didn't get an "evil genius" vibe from him like I did with the Avenian king (who I also loved), but I did really appreciate Conner's thoughts and input. He wasn't that stupid of a person.

I loved it except for the romance too! I didn't like the fact that Imogen just came back to life like that, but I was happy for Tobias :) Who's your favorite character?
    For me, it's a toss-up between Mott and Tobias.
    Guilty of having most the people in my books have a romantic partner :S

• korra4life

I just saw your response. Oops.
    I absolutely love 'The False Prince.' I think Jennifer Nielsen's voice is so rare and so amusing. She took the past and really made it seem more real to me than it used to be. I loved the entire series and I keep re-reading them (which I usually don't do) because of how clever it is. My only pet-peeve with her stories is the romance. She forces everyone to have a romantic partner, but that's not how real life works. I guess it doesn't matter. What did you think of it?

Yep. Thanks :DD

• ethereal.otherworldly

that's awesome! are you self-publishing?

You read The False Prince? What did you think of it???
    Thanks so much for looking at it & if I ever do have the chance to invite you to a book signing, I surely will :DDD

• korra4life

Just took a look at the pic!
    I think it looks good. I admit, I'm really into simple covers that hold a lot of meaning in the book (The Testing, The False Prince, Memory of Light, etc.), but I can see the appeal in a cover like this. It's very old-fashioned and it's a drawing, which is something you don't see every day. Still waiting for an invitation to your book signing ;D

@Jae, thank you! My parents actually made up that spelling of my name; and I love writing it in cursive (I judge all words that way)
    Thank you for looking at that though!!! I really appreciate that :DDD

• Jae

i love it so much! it looks great, and just like little.fish.big.pond said, it does look like a storybook.
    i love it so much, it totally goes with the book!!!!1
    (p.s. i love the name abbigayle... it is sooo pretty!
    :D

@xXlunagirlXx, I tried putting it on my profile, but it's too big; maybe I can crop part or something :S
    @RNE, yeah, that's El :) Thank you so much for looking at it; your opinion is very valuable to me. Have no idea how much I would have put on here if you hadn't been reading :DDDD

• RNE

it's so beautiful *sobs*, it feels like just yesterday when i accidentally clicked on the first chp. i love el's silhouette(at least i think it's el's).

• xXlunagirlXx

Do you think you can set it as your profile pic?

@Budding Mae, thank you! :DD

• pencils.and.paper.roses

I like it a lot! :DDD The dragon was kind of hard to see (but that's just to me. :)) but I love the silhouette of the person in the front and how it looks "old" like little.fish.big.pond said!! :D

:DDDD *high five, Dude* :DD

• a sprig of pink

No prob, my bro.

Thank you so much! :DDD

• a sprig of pink

Dude, I really like it! The colors you used are fantastical, and it looks like an old storybook to me, when everything was handmade, y’know?