Screen shot 2018 09 27 at 1.30.36 pm

Majestically Awkward Manatee

13 years old.
california.

imagine dragons.
coldplay.

aquarius.
ravenclaw.
infj-t.

cat lover.
coffee drinker.

golfer.
figure skater.

pianist.
singer.
dancer.
artist.

writer.

dreamer.

❤️

ask. i'll write you a review ;)

"be a voice
not an echo."✨
-albert einstein

MAJESTICALLY AWKWARD MANATEE IS HAVING ANOTHER CONTEST!!!!! (WITH TWO PROMPTS!) :DDDDDDD

0
*republished version with edits at the bottom*

HEYY!!!! So, since I got to 80 followers a few days ago, I was thinking that I could hold a contest (again)!!!! (IM ALMOST DONE WITH ALL THE PRIZES FROM MY LAST TWO CONTESTS) 
~~~IF YOU ARE QUILLE, DMORAL13, OPAL DROP, JULIANA, KORRA4LIFE, CHRISTY WISDOM, OR BLOTTED INK WITH A BROKEN QUILL, I AM GETTING TO YOUR PRIZES, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN!!!~~~
(Dmoral13 and Opal Drop, you still haven't told me which pieces you want me to review, so I'm going to review any one I want)

So there are 2 prompts!

Prompt 1-PLEASE HASHTAG THIS #ManateeYellowContest IN THE TITLE!!!!! 
Write about anything that is yellow. It can be a poem, short story, or whatever you want. 
Word length: 50-1700 words (It can be just a little over or under.)

Prompt 2-PLEASE HASTAG THIS #ManateeLyricsContest IN THE TITLE!!!!!! 
Write a short story or poem that has at least 3 lines/sentences that have lyrics from any songs you want, but they have to be from 3 different songs. The original idea for this prompt was from TheLittlePenguin, I just changed it a little. 
Word length: 20-700 words (It can be just a little over or under.)
Also, please list the songs you took the lyrics from in the footnotes!!

DUE DATE: MARCH 17 
Yea, I guess that's a while from now, but I want you guys to have enough time. I will either announce the winners before March 22 or after April 15, I'm going to be on vacation in between. Prizes will definately be after April.

PRIZES!!!!!
Each category will have a 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and Honorable Mention. THERE CAN BE TIES!!! 

1st place will get: 4 reviews on pieces of my choice, 5 comments on pieces I liked, and 10 likes on pieces I genuinely liked.

2nd place will get: 3 reviews on pieces of my choice, 4 comments on pieces I liked, and 7 likes on pieces I genuinely liked.

3rd place will get: 2 reviews on pieces of my choice, 3 comments on pieces I liked, and 5 likes on pieces I genuinely liked.

The honorable mention will get: 1 review on a piece of my choice, 3 comments on pieces I liked, and 3 liked on pieces I genuinely liked.

~~THE REASON WHY I AM CHOOSING THE PIECES I WILL REVIEW IS BECAUSE LAST TIME, IT TOOK A WHILE FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT PIECES THEY WANTED ME TO REVIEW~~

​​If you have a special request for a piece you would like me to review, I will review it. If you say nothing, I will assume it's okay with you if I review any piece(s).

Also, when I post the winners, I will let you know by commenting the link on the piece you have entered. DON'T FORGET TO HASHTAG IT OR I WON'T KNOW YOU HAVE ENTERED IT!!! 

Profanity is allowed. 

And if you would like to comment the link to your piece in the comments, that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

That's it for now!!!! Good luck in the contest and please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have!!! :DDDD

*EDIT 1: I have gotten questions about this...yes you can enter 1 piece for each prompt!!!!

**EDIT 2: I also have gotten questions for this...yes it is okay to use a piece that has already been published as long as it wasn't for another contest and you publish it again with the hashtag!!!!

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

@Dmoral13 ok! :)

• Dmoral13

I'm sooo sorry, go for any piece!

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

@Blotted Ink thanks!!! I'll try that :D

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

fyi, if you publish this, then go into manage versions, then click on the options, then unpublish, then immediately republish, it reposts with all comments and likes, unless you made changes.

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

@Opal Drop sure!! It might take a while though :)

• Opal Drop

Umm, if its not too late, could you review my piece My Life as an Oddity? If it is, then don't worry about it. Thanks!

prompt 1: golden