Jae

To-Do List

make your mark
help others
save the world
become tik tok famous

I want to find a way to inspire everyone else while saving the world while tik tokking
will u help me?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall... who's the prettiest of us all?

2
competition.
drives us to do insane things.

beauty.
can be a dangerous weapon.

words.
can hurt the most.

actions.
don't compare to words.

hate.
comes in many sizes.

so... before you ask your magic mirror which of you is prettier, think about the outcome.
think that everyone is beautiful in their own way, and that you are just as pretty as all the other girl, and there is no reason to compare.
instead... think...

competition.
can help us work together.

beauty.
we all have it.

words.
can join us together.

actions.
show that you care.

hate.
is too strong of a word.

• Jae

I can't wait to see it! I love giving out encouragement!
    :DDDDDDD

:DDDD It's kinda funny that I'm talking to you like this..... I'm usually the one giving out encouragement :). Thank you very much though :D
    And I'm thinking Elfboy will be published in April. Don't know how I'll be able to wait, but I'll try :SK

• Jae

yep, i am always here to give encouragement anytime!
    and yes, ur stories are amazing, especially elfboy! tell me once it's published, and i will def. buy a copy!
    :D

*wincing* okay........ I'll trust your opinion..... sort of :).
    If you're talking about my stories, then they probably are pretty accurate? Idk, thanks for chatting/giving me some reassurance; it was needed :DD

• Jae

based off ur stories, everything seems great!
    and ur new profile picture, u r actually so pretty... i love that!
    don't just think i'm saying that... because i'm not, and i don't lie, but thats beautiful just like i predicted!

That's sweet of you to say :) I don't know how reliable anything you've read about me is, but thanks :DD
    Thanks for you being such a great person too :DDDD

• Jae

also, if your pretty on the outside, it doesn't matter unless ur pretty on the inside too... and ur pretty on the inside, so i know ur beautiful on the outside!
    thanks for being great... all of you guys that like, and comment on my work!
    :DDDDDDD

• Jae

i bet ur pretty, and even if ur not pretty on the outside (which i'm 100% sure u r) ur beautiful on the inside, and ur heart is super warm and sweet, and u r a great writer, and honestly, it doesn't matter whether you have pretty blonde hair, or plain brown hair... you are one of the nicest writers i've met (besides my other WtW buds) and you always take time to comment, and like my work, and i rlly admire that, and appreciate that, and based off of what i know, and read about you, you are a gorgeous girl with a amazing personality to go with it!
    :D

Beauty can definitely be a weapon; one of the best a villainess has in stories :) I don't know whether to think I'm pretty or not though.... :SK
    Liked this very much :DDD

• Jae

thank you!!!!!!! beauty can be a weapon, b/c if ur beautiful, some ppl think you are more controlling, and if ur beautiful AND popular, then ur pretty much the queen.
    glad you liked it!!
    :D

Awesome!! I love the line 'beauty can be a dangerous weapon'. And I also love how thought-provoking this piece is :DD It's a beautiful piece :DDDD

• Jae

don't even know where this came from... but ya! hope y'all like :D