Tumblr ozcvjr6hb61wct9zmo1 400

a sprig of pink

I want to remain
anonymous, if you please.

ALexANDER HaMiLton

that moment when you refresh your page fifty times over but your notifications are empty

8
me: *has a silent existential crisis and thinks thAT I will NEVeR BE aNythiNG BUT A LoWly rock, or maybe a clod of dirt I can only hope that a sliver of my work will become equal to that of Lin-Manuel's book of tweets? What is with people and tweeting, and also I think Lin might have an addiction I'm actually not sure-OH WaiT-HE TWEETS EVERY TWO MINUTES AND PEoPLE hoUnd him for tickets to Hamilton. Me? Famous? Nah, probably in my next life, I'll be lucky enough to be a parakeet*

• Kenny

Big mood.

• Old Sport

MOOOOOOD

• spearmint

I read the title and I'm like, preach. I have to like this piece. I love how random it is!!

• Jae

haha love this, so me!
    when you first post something, and then realize that nobody has liked it, but so many poeple are on the site right then... and it's like... WHY AREN'T YOU READING MY WORK, AND LIKING IT, AND LEAVING A COMMENT??????
    yep, i understand.
    i agree with Budding Mae, leave urself a comment!
    :DD

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Yep XD
    SOLUTION: Like a piece of your own and/or leave a comment, then leave the site until the next morning. Then you'll get a nice little thrill when you log in the next day XD

• paperbird

i feel you
    and i do realize this is ironic because i'm giving you notifications