AntChanel

its ya boi

the last goodbye

5
she had packed her bags
"I'm gonna miss you," the orange streak in her hair was blotchy in my teary haze.
"I know."
"You aren't coming back?"
"No, Anthony, I'm not."
"Iz, please reconsider."
"I can't. My mom says I have to go."
"People at school are gonna miss you."
"No, they won't. Leave me be."

• Kahasai

So, remember that discord server Big Blue started? (If you don't, a WtW user called Big Blue started a Discord server to better communicate). Izzi got on there. On there, Izzi was able to chat a bit more. She liked talking about stuff, but soon enough, facts didn't add up. We kept quiet for a while. Then she said that she had a miscarriage, then that she was actually pregnant a few days later, and ... yeah. Because we were talking with her real-time, dates and places that she told us about didn't fit together. When confronted about it, she admitted to lying about the entire thing. She doesn't have a boyfriend (or a fan club, nice one). She isn't pregnant or had a miscarriage. According to what she said after the fact.

Sound about right, striped?

For further confirmation, you can talk to Anha, Big Blue, stripedfly1001, and Ursa Rover.

• SuperKewlKiwi

@stripedfly1001 How do you know this?

• AminahMcBina

@AntChanel: Is what stripedfly1001 said, true?

• janice

Okay, I guess someone should explain to you what's going on @green.eyes.gurl. Ant is actually Izzi. She made that account in order to get attention. Adam is also Izzi. Nothing happened; she never got pregnant, she and Ant never dated.

• Dummie

wait is it her family forcing her to leave? i swear to god...