A5d6785f0cff7e95c99c20f28f985e17

weirdo

where do I start? i’m a... nerd. i’m a Broadway nerd. i’m a supernatural nerd. and, most important of all, i’m marvel nerd (seriously, I have an infinite amount of marvel memes saved on my phone).
she/her pronouns

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

email: lowkeylokilover@gmail.com
insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
discord: weirdo#4662

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

quote of the day (or longer than that if i’m too lazy to change it):
"I just did some calculations and I’ve been able to determine that you’re full of shit.” -John Green (Looking For Alaska)

40 followers?! What the frick frack diddily dack patty wack snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack sidetrack tic-tac slap back nick nack sack lack yik yak clack?

11
LOL sorry about the long title. I had to do it. Anyway...is this is joke? 40 followers?! I can't believe it!
I came to this site to express myself. And, to be quite honest, I didn't think anyone would look at anything I wrote. Compared to literally everyone else on this site, my writing is inferior and childish. I never expected to get ten followers, much less 40! Every single one of you guys are so supportive and I love you all!
Here are all of my glorious and stupendous followers:
Plausible.Poems
rosemarywisdom
Johanna
The Roadside Writing Club
PureHeart
Budding Mae
Koda Lynn
Wishing on a star
AbigailSauble
Gabriel Goodwin
Mangolover
Rose_Gardener
TheLittlePenguin
purplpeanut
palindrome
AminahMcBina
Writers of the World
MimiChoudhury
Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter
Ryder
Hamna16
ayeitsmack
CuriosityKilledTheCat
.audrey michelle.
Andromeda
josephineabigail
MarianaG
LittleWolf
AJ - Izzy
Lissie
xXlunagirlXx
Julius Caesar
Quille
TheOriginalEliza™
izagrace04
IrisRoseworth
N.
lianhabanana!
little.fish.big.pond
Opal Drop

Everyone one of you guys are amazing, and it warms my heart up to know that you actually enjoy my writing. Even though, to be honest, most of my writing sucks!

• N.

Congratulations! I saw your Ragnorak reference on one of your posts and knew I had to follow such a bright luminary... And your writing is wonderful, never tell yourself different! :)

• a sprig of pink

DUDE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: I like Hamilton, but it's the only one I really have an attachment to. Leo is my favorite ninja turtle, every version, hands down.

• weirdo

OMG you guys are all so nice! I really a appreciate your support.
    @rosemarywisdom I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!!!

Stop being negative! Your writing is inferior to none! *some kind of scolding face that makes you laugh as I speak*
    Anyhoi, congrats!!!! That's really awesome & you are totally worth the follow!!! :DDDD Keep rocking!!

• Aldrich

mannn i've read some of your work. do not even call them inferior. expression is beautiful in itself. you're a great writer! keep it up!! :)

• LittleWolf

Honestly, I came here for the title, stayed for the amazing writing you produce!

• rosemarywisdom

You're awesome and so is your writing! We're all with ya till the end of the line. <3

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

CONGRATS!!!!! This is the first time I've seen your writing and I had to give you a follow. There's 41 ;) I enjoyed reading the title, I read it like 3 times lol. But yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!

• Johanna

Don't tell me you didn't use Rhymezone
    Congrats!! You deserve every single one of your followers :)

• Mangolover

AYYYYYY :D We all hope you keep growing in your work, and in followers:) Great job on your pieces, by the way, I loved reviewing them!!