KaraZino8421

My name is Kara I'm 15 as of March 1st 2004. I enjoy choir, art, writing, and anything that is creative really. I enjoy writing and i want to peruse it as a career so i hope this website helps me on my journey.

I hope you enjoy my piece I enjoyed writing it.

My Dearest Orlando

PROMPT: Love in Words

2
     My heart beats wildly against my ribs for you, and you don't even know my name. The thought of your lips speaking them causing me to freeze up at the mere thought. Your chocolate colored hair and hazel eyes caught my interest and rather made me shy in my oasis of the library. When was the last time I fell in love? It seemed like years ago yet I remember that feeling faintly. Orlando, do you have any idea of what you've done? I help my friends find their way to love yet I can't find a way myself. If you read this, will you accept my everlasting appeal? As you and I are like Romeo and Juliet with our love-story yet to be told. I rather fancy your eyes, your smile, your dimples, everything about you brings life to me. It makes me feel as if i'm floating in a never ending sense of happiness every time we make eye contact.

My dearest Orlando, will you accept me?
    This note was intended for a senior that is named Orlando. It is almost the end of the year and I'm quite sad to see him go.

• February 25, 2019 - 11:50am (Now Viewing)

Packs a good punch! <3 :DD

• RNE

aww..i hope he reads this:)