Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
I like
NARUTO
Imagine Dragons
LOTR
Harry Potter
Agents of SHIELD
Artemis Fowl
My Hero Academia
God bless you!

Same as the one I wrote about in my "Brother" poem :)

At Home with my Brother

PROMPT: At Home

2
Home is many places for me: music, family, friends, God. But for the sake of this prompt, I'll relate the feeling to my older brother. We've been best friends since I can remember. Talking about something we mutually love, or even just being with him makes me feel comforted. It was sort of funny, actually; you'd think I had some weird sort of separation anxiety or something when he was away from the house for hours out of my day. I myself never noticed the difference between while my brother was away and when he came back, but the rest of my family certainly did. When he'd come back, I just wanted to be around him. 
    So of everything that makes me feel at home, I chose my brother to write about. He's the easiest example to write about, and I hope he always stays that way. I couldn't imagine my life without him, and I don't want to. I'm glad that we'll both be in heaven after death. 

• February 25, 2019 - 9:03am (Now Viewing)