pencils.and.paper.roses

Director
NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
Queen
The Lumineers
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with Rami Malek
❤️

This was fun XD I got it from weirdo's profile, but couldn't get the link, so go over to her page to find it!

#questionsthatneedanswers

2
1. Did you ever have that moment when you realized that you could've taken the easy way instead is suffering? Was your suffering worth it? 
Chemistry. The entire freaking class. I could have done Physical Science! It would have been
so 
much
EASIER.
And believe me, it is not worth it. XD

2. What's your favorite time of day? 
Mornings! I do good writing and I love the look of the outdoors when the sun has just risen and there's still dew on the ground.

3. What's the saddest word in the English language? Why? 
That..that is an impossible question. How about "sad"? XD

4. Do you ever have that feeling you're being watched as you write your stories? 
Half the time I AM being watched hahaha I have three younger siblings who constantly try to peek over my shoulder when I'm writing, especially The Game (which they are forbidden from reading until it's in print, even if that's never XD).

5. How do you feel about the number 7? 
Huh?

6. Celebrity crush-Go! 
If you've read my bio, you know XD But it's more of a "squish" (a term I'm borrowing from weirdo after looking it up haha) and it's on the list of things to do before I die to meet James McAvoy and/or Tom Holland.

7. Are aliens real? Or it's all a myth? 
I have no idea. hahaha

8. What movie was the worst display of it's book? Why? 
I would probably have to say A Wrinkle in Time, because they added and took out a LOT of stuff. There's probably another, but this was the first one of the top of my head.

9. Llamas or unicorns? 
Llamas. Llamas are adorable.

10. Name 3 things you couldn't live without-Go (besides food, water, etc) 
Books
My ability to write half-decently
 Uh...I don't know what else XD

11. Main 4 fandoms- Go! 
Marvel 
Sherlock
I know there's tons of others, but I can't remember them. *facepalm*

12. What was your favorite question I asked? 
Heck if I know XD Probably 4 or 5.

• February 25, 2019 - 9:01am (Now Viewing)

Llamas are cool :DDD

• Christy Wisdom

MARVEL!!! SHERLOCK!!! Actually, that's true. I mean, Wrinkle in Time was a decent movie anyways, and I still enjoyed it, but now that I think about it they really did change a lot of it. Oof.