Xavier Nelson

ahh.

Xavier's #Questionsthatneedanswers

8
  • Did you ever have that moment when you realized that you could've taken the easy way instead is suffering? Was your suffering worth it?
    • Well, I think about suffering a lot :^) and I suffer a lot :^) So I say I'm kinda used to it at this point. My life is just one long drawn out torture scene and I'm casually eating popcorn while watching it. So, any easy ways? Nah
  • What's your favorite time of day?
    • I'm most productive in the dead of night so then!
  • What's the saddest word in the English language? Why?
    • Happiness (We all knew this was coming) Why? Because in my view, it doesn't really exist. It gives false hope.
  • Do you ever have that feeling you're being watched as you write your stories?
    • Nope. Though, I do feel as if I am being watched other times.
  • How do you feel about the number 7?
    • It's a monster because it ate 9
  • Celebrity crush-Go!
    • I have three distinct names in my head (and if you look them up, you'll just see that I have a type): James Acaster, Jesse Eisenberg, Matthew Gray Gubler
  • Are aliens real? Or it's all a myth?
    • I'm probably the only person who thinks they aren't real x3
  • What movie was the worst display of it's book? Why?
    • Percy Jackson. If I'm being honest, I don't remember that movie very well because I watched it when it came out. All I remember was that it was awful
  • Llamas or unicorns?
    • Unicorns are pretty
  • Name 3 things you couldn't live without-Go (besides food, water, etc)
    • This is top secret information, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut: My pillow, My stuffed animals, and my phone ;;
  • Main 4 fandoms- Go!
    • I'm not in any fandoms anymore, but I used to be in the FNAF fandom
  • What was your favorite question I asked?
    • Celebrity crush because I hope to grace you all with the beauty of these three men uwu 

• Dmoral13

I couldn't live without my pillow either!!!!!! Great answers

• RNE

i remember when i was head over heels in love with jesse eisenberg...now it's sebastian stan and benedict cumberbatch:P

I don't believe aliens exist either :DDD

• asteria

okay. i have to admit, i am in luv with the perfection that is Matthew Gray Gubler. his acting in Criminal Minds? ~swoon~

• Kahasai

You did grace me, thank you.

• Christy Wisdom

XD I totally and completely agree with you on your answer with the Percy Jackson one. I can't remember much, but it was terrible :P