Rose, Thorn

Griffindor
Dauntless
14
Music
Acting
Performing
Extrovert
Me

Read for a contest

CONTEST FROM AN UNKNOWN part three!

5
So! It seems like my contests have been fun in the past! And my prizes have taken a while to be given out, which I apologize for wholeheartedly. My time is little on this site even though I love it. So I am going to be hosting another contest!

The name of it is: Three questions, one answer. You may write it in the comment section. 
This piece must have exactly what the title states. Three questions and one answer. The answer must be answering all three questions. If you can make it dark or terrifying in any way, please do. I love to see that. 
You have no limit to the number of words, though I hope nothing more than an average sized page.

Prizes include:
1st: Shoutout, three likes, 1 review, follow
2nd: Shoutout, follow, 1 review, 2 likes
3rd: Shoutout, follow, 1 review, 1 like

Honorable mentions:
Follow, 
Shoutout

Thanks for entering!! 
Have Fun!!

• February 24, 2019 - 10:42am (Now Viewing)

• Rose, Thorn

damn. thats rly good

• Surly Wombat

Yee, the deadlines passed but I really want to do this.

What brings friends together but tears them apart?
    What built up the empire but then let it fall?
    What is whispered to threaten but also to calm?

Secrets

• AJ - Izzy

How would you describe a terror, a haunting of your one moment of peace that wraps you in a terrifying embrace of ice-cold darkness?
    What is the one thing that causes endless feelings of hopelessness, despair, and a fear so deep that nothing can contain its hungry glare?
    What is birthed in darkness, nurtured by deadly thoughts, and lives on in the minds of the tormented?

Nightmares

• Opal Drop

What was it, what was that act that you so ignorantly performed, so traumatically executed?
    What do you call that beautifully strategic move that shattered my delicate heart?
    What is so manipulatively done, that renders the opponent foolhardy, that pulls them close above a cliff and then lets go?

Betrayal

What did you whisper to me; the word that crushed my heart like a thousand tons of night?
    What did you say would steal you away from me before the morning's light?
    What will never part us, despite the bounds this earth knows?

Death.

• weirdo

Why must I keep you to myself when the whole multiverse deserves to witness your beauty? Why must I tell you what to do when you're intelligent enough to make decisions for yourself and others? Why must I shield you from the world when you have the capacity to shield others who need it most?

Because I love you as much as the broken fragments of my heart can love.

• Rose, Thorn

Ooh really good so far!

how long will it take for me to hear your voice, your breath brushing against my ear as we hug for the first time? how long will it take for me to hold your hand as we roam through fields of gold and green? how will we live out our lives knowing we are miles apart, across the sea and dark mirroring light - shall i tell you your moon will look beautiful tonight? soon, my love, wait a little more and i'll be able to hold you in my arms - we're not creatures made to wait, but i'll be patient for you, darling.

this is way different from christy's one, hope it still makes sense

• Christy Wisdom

What causes the worst pain, but won't draw blood? What can be experienced equally in two different situations and yet is more associated with one than the other? What feels like being stuck in a dark pit of despair, people standing at the edges of it and yet ignoring you, not bothering to throw you a rope, though they each carry some with them?

Answer: Loneliness

Like this?

• Rose, Thorn

MimiChoudhury - I haven't come up with one yet but it will be much later on. I assure you, you will have plenty of time.

• MimiChoudhury

Wow!! That sounds cool. When is the last date for submitting??