Darth Plagueis The Wise66

I enjoy lifting weights (My bench press max is currently 230 LBS), and hanging out with my best friend Glytch Montoya. If you haven't checked out his stories, you should; they are amazing and funny. STAR WARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been writing for a little while now. I enjoy Star Wars, or any Marvel or DC comics related things. If you have anything that you would like me to write about, then just ask. Most of my stories will be pertaining to these topics. Also May The Force Be With You Always!! :)

MY THIRD CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

2
Hey everyone, 
Guess what, I am holding another contest!!!! For all of you who love Star Wars, and those of you who are still mad about the Last Jedi, but still enjoy the rest of Star Wars, I have a contest for you! All you have to do is write a Star Wars Fan-fiction, it can be about anything in the Star Wars mythos, Legends or Canon, or you can create your own characters. Just mention Darth Plagueis The Wise66's Star Wars Fan-Fiction Contest in the title and you are entered. If you want an example to look at before you start writing, then take a look at my pieces, "Ender and Venerius: A Star Wars Story: Episode I Return of a Plague," or "What if Darth Plagueis had Killed Palpatine."  The end date for the contest is April 25, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.

1st place will get a like on all their pieces, and a peer review on 5 pieces of their choice. 

2nd place will get a like on 75% their pieces, and a peer review on 3 pieces of their choice.

3rd place will get a like on half their pieces, and a peer review on 1 piece of their choice.

Good luck to all, and May the Force be with you, always!