Photo on 2 8 19 at 10.01 am  2

RachelMarie

~Christian~
~Home schooler~
~Competitive Forensic Debater~
~Late Victorian Wannabe~
~Reader of Old Books~
~Romantic~
~Dreamer~
~Old Soul~
~Child~

I want to make a difference for my first love: Jesus Christ.

It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness. ~Charles Spurgeon

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you. ~Maya Angelou

If you eliminate the impossible, you than can consider the improbable. ~Sherlock Holmes

#capitalletters

3
Hey, I thought I'd try to answer these. Thanks Paperbird! :)

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? 
To glorify God, and to enjoy Him forever. Without Him, my life has no purpose. With Him, I know I am on this earth to be a shining light and a testimony. That gives me so much joy. :D 

WHAT’S YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE? 
Uhhhhh...I dunno. Maybe being slightly obsessed with couple videos on youtube. You know those videos where people put clips of a couple from a movie or something into a video with music? Yeah, I think that's mine. 

DESCRIBE YOURSELF PHYSICALLY. (POSITIVITY AND HONESTY IS KEY)  (courtesy of she’s-got-a-story) 
Let's see. I'm 5'1. Shortest person of all my friends. I have very very straight dirty blonde hair that reaches to my waist, and I always DETEST trimming it. It is my pride and joy. Although I hate it when it kills curls like the plague. When I curl my hair it never stays curled more than 5 minutes. SO annoying. 
I have ocean blue eyes, more on the grayish side. Like the ocean on a stormy day.
My slight button nose has some freckles here and there, and I have big dimples when I smile. 
I'm very curvy, just a tad over weight, and I have a VERY loud sneeze. :)

SHOULD PINEAPPLE BE ON PIZZA? (courtesy of moi and every q&a i’ve ever done) 
Yes. Best. Flavor. Ever. That and artichokes and spinach. I know it's weird. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SOUL MATES? (courtesy of lasl)
Well, I think that if it is God's will that you get married, it is His choice for you, so that person is right for you. Obviously no body is perfect. So no one will get along perfectly. But God's choice is the best choice. 

WHAT ARE SOME WORDS THAT YOU REALLY LIKE / USE OFTEN? 
I love the word tender. Just makes me smile very time. Don't think I use it very much though. I say "crazy" a lot I guess. And "seriously". 

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONG LYRICS? (INCLUDE THE LYRICS) (courtesy of rainandsonder) 
Ooooh. Very hard. I guess right now it's the whole song "Don't It Feel Good" by Home Free
There's something in the air tonight.
It's taking over and hitting just right.
And oh, oh, oh. Don't it feel good?
Yeah, we're singing this simple song.
and if we do it right they'll all sing along.
And oh, oh, oh. Don't it feel good?
Any time life is getting me down,
Just a little tune can turn it all around.
You know I wouldn't change a single thing if I could,
(Yeah if I could), and don't it feel good?
Oh, don't it feel good? Yeah.
You know everybody's got the groove,
when you see the booty start to move.
Oh, oh, oh, and don't it feel good?
Yeaaaah.
Hey, now we're gonna drop the beat,
and the harmony's sounding so sweet.
Oh, oh, oh. Don't it feel good?
Any time life is getting you down,
Hum a little tune and turn it all around.
You'll end up smiling I know that would.
(You know you would), Hey, don't it feel good?
(Don't it feel good, don't it feel good), yeah it feels good.
(Don't it feel good, don't it feel good), all you do is sing.

HAVE YOU EVER SUFFERED AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS? (LOOK IT UP IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT) 
Not really. And if I have, I always know that God has a plan and a purpose. 

WHAT ARE TEN SONGS THAT YOU’VE RECENTLY TAKEN A LIKING TO? 
Don't it Feel Good 
Lost Boy
Sound of Silence 
As Time Goes By
A Kiss to Build a Dream On
Elvira 
A Wink and a Smile
Locked Away
Try Everything
Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing

WHAT’S A CONDITION YOU’RE CONVINCED YOU HAVE UNDIAGNOSED? 
I don't know if it's a "condition". But I know I have a high sensitivity to caffeine. 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OLD BAND, OLD SOLO ARTIST, BOY BAND, GIRL BAND, BOY AND GIRL BAND, FEMALE SOLO ARTIST, AND MALE SOLO ARTIST? 
ahahah. Old Band: I don't really know. Oak Ridge Boys? Old Solo artist: I have no idea. Boy Band: Home Free, Girl Band: No idea. Boy and Girl Band: No idea. Female solo artist: Lauren Daigle Male Solo Artist: Zac Williams

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PIECE THAT YOU’VE WRITTEN? (OR INCLUDE MULTIPLE) 
Like a Lark
A Letter

FAVORITE SLANG TO USE? 
I say "How's it goin'" a lot. Don't know if that's slang though. 

WHAT ARE THREE FAULTS YOU CANNOT STAND IN A PERSON? (courtesy of foxmillionaire) 
Arrogance, when someone completely ignores me after acting like my best friend like an hour ago, and interrupting by saying what I was saying doesn't matter. 

WHAT ARE SOME REALLY WEIRD PHOBIAS THAT YOU HAVE? 
I don't really have any huge fears. I'm not afraid of much. I think maybe being deserted. Still, not really a huge phobia for me. 

DEATH IS COMING FOR YOU.  ARE YOU SCARED?
Nope. I've watched my mother die, so I'm not afraid. If she can do it, I can do it. Besides, I know that I'm going to Heaven where she lives, so why would I be scared? It's the best thing that could happen to me. <3

• paperbird

thanks for doing my q&a!

Hello fellow person with a loud sneeze! :). There are jokes made every time I sneeze!! XD.
    Spinach is awesome!! :DDDD