mariawerner27

Lover of oceans, dogs, tea, chapstick, and coconuts.
Dancer, Actress, Guitar player, Artist, Photographer
Runner, Soccer player, Golfer
Baker, Cook
A writer trying to find her voice.

Welcome to my profile!
To get a small taste of what I'm like, perhaps you should know some things about me...
My bio mentions my favorite hobbies. But that's not all that defines me.
I'm an introverted but friendly individual. I hardly leave my house but I consider myself a nice person! :)
I love, love, LOVE Shawn Mendes.
My favorite books are the Hunger Games and the Lunar Chronicles.
I freakin' love vintage and retro things. Diners, vinyl records, polaroids, milkshakes, leather jackets, Grease ... ugh, I love it all so much. Argue all you want, but the 1950s were the BEST!
I love musicals. Broadway rules my life. I could talk about musicals all day.

I Love You

PROMPT: Love in Words

3
When I think about you, a calming sensation washes over me as if all of my worries are swept away. 

I see you when I read love quotes or as I'm watching a romance movie. I see you when I'm sad and need to be cheered up. I see you when I'm the happiest soul on Earth (and you probably caused the happiness, anyway). And I see you in my future.

I want to be your shoulder to cry on. To be there for moral support in whatever you do. To care for you. And most of all, to love you. I want to be with you until forever ends. 

With all that I am, 

I love you.

• mariawerner27

That's so sweet, thank you! I joined about a month ago, but I'm just now starting to be more active. You're very talented, too! <3 Means a lot!

Definitely sweet and very relatable :DD You're a very talented writer and I hope to see a ton more of your work on here :DDD
    Also, if you haven't already been welcomed, Welcome to WtW :DDD

• mariawerner27

Thank you, oh my goodness! That means a lot : )

• rosemarywisdom

Aw, this piece is super sweet.