weirdo

me around my parents: |
me around my friends ~
(haha terrible joke)

likes:
marvel
supernatural
broadway
books
gods and goddesses
stars
oversized sweatshirts
boys
girls
my friends
writing
pie

dislikes:
hatred

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

quote of the day (or longer if i’m too lazy to change it):
"i’ll keep all my emotions right and here and then one day i’ll die.” - john mulaney

insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

Ask The Writer Answers

6
All of these were such hard questions! They were all tough to answer! I didn't think that I would answer every single one, but they were all so good and I just HAD to answer them all. If there are any more questions that you guys have, ask them in the comments and I'll publish a new piece answering them!

Answers to CuriosityKilledTheCat's Questions:

What's your opinion on fanfiction? 
I'm gonna tell y'all a secret. I have a secret fanfiction account on Wattpad. If you guys want, I could tell you may username, but I have a feeling that not many people would be interested. I've only written one story, a Newsies fanfiction, and I haven't even finished it. Honestly, I think that my opinions on fanfiction really depend on which fandom it's for. I love Newsies fanfiction. But, I just don't like a lot of Marvel fanfiction because it's usually all about ships that I absolutely despise (like Stony or Thorki). And, I don't like fanfiction about real people because it's just kinda...creepy.

What's something that you really hate? 
Hypocrites. Sometimes, I just wanna punch them. And, one time, I actually did strangle this one kid. He said he didn't like snitches even though he was a the biggest snitch in the class. So, I punched him... and then he snitched on me.

5 people you want to meet? 
Tom Hiddleston
Tom Holland
Ben Cook (who is bae)
Lin-Manuel Miranda
Martin Luther King Jr. (i know he's dead but i still wanna meet him)

Top 10 songs? 
Ok, don't judge me. It's very musical theatery:
"Watch What Happens" from Newsies
"Seize The Day" from Newsies
"Santa Fe" from Newsies
"Everything I Know" from In The Heights
"Champagne" from In The Heights
"You'll Be Back" from Hamilton
"Agony" from Into The Woods
"No One Is Alone" from Into The Woods
"Tightrope" from The Greatest Showman
Lol, umm does the Marvel theme song count

Top 10 books? 
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Looking For Alaska by John Green
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
The Giver by Lois Lowry 
Tomboy: A Graphic Memoir by Liz Prince (that's the book that I wrote my book review about!)
The Inquisitors Tale: Or, The Three Magical Children and Their Holy Dog by Adam Gidwitz
A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd
To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee
Children of Blood and Bone  by Tomi Adeyemi

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
I kinda wanna be my mom. See what it's like to have children so that I can decide whether or not I want children. Although, I'm never gonna have a child. I'm gonna adopt!

Answers to Quille's Questions:

What three colors do you think describe your personality? 
ummmm... that's a tough one. I think black, because it can be really creepy and spooky in some scenarios and so am I. Red because it's color of strength and I will snap your head off if I have to! And  Pantone 448 C (the worls ugliest color) because I too am ugly! 

Least favorite color? 
Pantone 448 C, which is sad because it's also one of the colors that represents my personality.

What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast? 
French toast! Goddammit, now I'm hungry!

What's one reason why you write?
Mostly to vent. Emotions just get trapped inside me and I have to let them out somehow. And, I can't really let my emotions out by killing people because that's kinda illegal. So, I write!

Answers to Budding Mae's Questions:

Favorite sandwich? 
To be quite honest, I'm a very plain sandwich person. I'd say just french bread, mayonnaise and salami.

What would be your dream job? 
An actress for Marvel. That's why I wished that I was named Chris or Tom (lol I'm a girl) because they if you're name is Chris or Tom, you probably have a very high probability of being cast. 

Who's your favorite Marvel character? (I had to ask XD) 
LOKI!!! And I'm not very LOWKEY about it (did anyone understand that reference?!)

Favorite of the Ninja Turtles? 
Oh god, umm...! I think Mikey. He's just so chill and funny and I love him.

Favorite piece you've ever written?
All my writing sucks...ummm... probably Black Night. It's really a shame because no one on this site really seems to like it.

Answer's to RachelMarie's Questions:

What gets you up in the morning? 
uhhh... my mom usually yells at me. And, if that doesn't work, she smacks me on my forehead.

What is the first thing you notice about a person? 
Their eyes. I don't know why. It's weird.

What attribute do you most look for in a future spouse? 
I don't know! I've never even been in a relationship before! I guess, he needs to be understanding. He needs to be able to understand who I am as a person and accept that. He also needs to understand that I'm a complete and total weirdo.

Country or city? 
City. I've lived in a city my whole life. I probably shouldn't say what city I live in online (for security reason), but lets just say it's one of the most busy and populated cities in the U.S. and I love it. 

Ebook or real and personal? 
Real. I like the way that books smell. Is that weird? Probably.

Do you rent books from the library or buy them? 
I usually buy them. I like to be able to re-read them about a million times and it's really annoying to keep going back to the library to check it out over and over again. Plus, it disturbs me when I check out a book from the library and it has been dog-eared or ruined in some other way.

Do you mainly write on your computer or in a notebook?
My computer. My hand cramps a lot (I know, I sound like an old lady, but it's true). And, I go into these writing frenzies and if I write on paper I wouldn't be able to read my own handwriting because I write to fast.

Answer to Mangolover's Question:

Where do you get your inspiration for writing?
Most of the time, from the bad stuff that happens in the world that I wanna speak up about. I don't really like writing about good events, which is kinda strange. 

Answer to AJ - Izzy's Question:

And who is your biggest role model?
Tom Hiddleston. He't so encouraging. And funny. And kind. Plus, he's a Marvel actor. AND he plays my favorite character. Okay, I know I'm making it sound like I have a crush on him. But, that would be creepy because I'm just a teenager. I have a squish on him (does anyone know what that means? Most people don't!)

• Kahasai

That ... was a terrible pun. XD I love these questions + answers.

I watched that musical and distinctly didn't like how most of the music was a replay on the first song, but ... AGONY!!! Though I don't like most of the songs, they did get those characters right.

• weirdo

@Christy Wisdom OF COURSE I saw the movie. It's not as good as the original musical but it's still good. I love the fact that Cinderella's prince tears open his shirt super dramatically and Rapaunzel's prince kinda tears his slowly and awkwardly

• Christy Wisdom

XD yep, Christy should work :D also, AGONYY!!!! (some buff guy somewhere tears his shirt open, because it must be done when Agony is screamed ) well, okay, you'll probably only understand that if you watch the movie. Did you see it?

• pencils.and.paper.roses

2: Oh gosh XD I feel ya though
    5: YESSS THE GIVER XD My favorite book of all TIME
    11: Me too XD Even if it's a burger I just put cheese and mayo and maybe mustard
    12: Oh jeez you're right XD Maybe change your name to "Christy" or something like that XD
    13: *dies laughing* I guess maybe I should've figured that out hahaha Also *ahem* I understood THAT reference XD
    15: I officially LOVE that piece, it's fantastic, I agree infinitely.
    23: Absolutelyyy I started something I can't name for that purpose exactly. I'm hoping it gets bigger than just me hahaha

• Johanna

I love how books smell too!! It's not weird. RIGHT?