1780

Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

13 years old.
In love with books.
Ranger's Apprentice. 1
Dawn of Wonder. 2
Wings of Fire. 3
Warriors. 4
Percy Jackson. 5

ENFP-T

Coldplay.
Beatles.

Guitarist.
Artist.
Screamer.
Lover.
Actor.

Join Date: September 12, 2018

I have found that what I put here before was very deep.
Nah...
Just wanted to say hi.
So hello.

And remember that whoever you are, however you look, in what way you think, what you drink, how you express yourself, how you write, what music you listen to, and even how long your fingernails are, the only real thing about you is what you decide to be.

POV Contest Winners!

4
Hello all! This will be a shorter contest review, cause not so many entered, but thank you to those who did! You all really surprised me. 
Another thing that was interesting about this prompt was that I was reading stories that sounded like any other story, but they were written about the person writing them.

Well, here we go!

1st-
Accident- By Silver Pen

This entry was well written and just funny enough and not to funny to make it seem odd. It was a perfect mix of good wordplay and interesting lines.

3 reviews your choice and a follow.

2nd-
The Seasoned Musician- The Bubbling Pen

This piece was a little hard to understand, but that was part of the beauty. It had so much descriptive language, and it was complicated and beautiful.

1 review of my choice and 1 of yours.

3rd- 
Bricks- Korra4Life

This piece was very clear and to the point, as well as having many parts, and having the lack of descriptive words, here.                

"I had never before in my life met anyone as carefree and fearless as Calvin Torres. Maybe that's just how the people of Queens are. Or maybe that's because I didn't really know him." This is what I mean.

1 Review of my choice.

Honorable Mention-
Only proud day as a freshman- Dmoral13
This piece was punny. Very very punny. Takes the championship for punnyness. (Is that a word?)

• February 19, 2019 - 11:30am (Now Viewing)

• korra4life

Urugshsihsidhsiisd...!
    I can't believe I missed this. Welp, at least I remembered to submit the piece.
    Thanks so much for choosing me as a winner and congrats to everyone else! These pieces were all so great!

• Dmoral13

Lovely prompt!! Thanks for the mention

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

Congrats to all the winners!!!!! I'm so sorry that I forgot to enter. I was looking at the prompt for a while and deciding what to write, but it just totally slipped out of my mind.