Boxer braids

Georgia Buick

Who needs a boyfriend when you have fictional characters.

Alice

0
She was 7 years old. More specifically Alice was 7 years old when she completely vanished. I was only 10 at the time, I’m now 16 years old. Therefore it’s been 6 years since she entirely disappeared off the face of the earth. I think about her every day and night. I still wonder what happened to her, no one ever found her body or any trace of her. Some people don’t even believe that she was ever alive or ever existed, I think that people are acting that way because they are too sad that she is gone. The same thing happens whenever I try and bring her up, everyone acts as if she never walked on this earth we all live on. Like she never was born, never learnt how to speak, never went to school, never had a single birthday. The list goes on and on and on. I sometimes think she’s still here, I swear I hear her talking to me telling me she loves me, cheering me on with everything I do, helping me with things I’m having trouble doing just because I’m focusing on her. I miss her so much I think I’m eventually going to vanish as well because I’m focusing on her too much and not worrying about myself enough. I miss you Alice and I will always remember you. You will always be in my mind even if you are being pushed out of others. You will always be within my heart and soul no matter what. And you will always be with me no matter what. I love you Alice and shall cherish you for all times to come.

1