weirdo

me around my parents: |
me around my friends ~
(haha terrible joke)

likes:
marvel
supernatural
broadway
books
gods and goddesses
stars
oversized sweatshirts
boys
girls
my friends
writing
pie

dislikes:
hatred

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

quote of the day (or longer if i’m too lazy to change it):
"i’ll keep all my emotions right and here and then one day i’ll die.” - john mulaney

insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

A Short Contest #standalonedialogue

2
This contest is a really easy one! I probably won't get many submissions, but that's okay!

Prompt: Stand alone dialogue! This is very easy to write and can convey a big message with it. You are not allowed to include anything in your piece besides dialogue. No speaker tags. No description around the dialogue. JUST DIALOGUE! You will be asked to change your piece if there is anything besides dialogue.

Word Count: At least twenty words and no more than fifty. 

Genre: Any type you want! 

Examples: Hair Die and We're All Weak. Both of the examples are comedy, but remember that you can use any genre that you want!

Deadline: Thursday, February 28th. However, this may be subject to change depending on how many submissions I get!

Prizes (Isn't that all what any of us are here for?):
1st Place: 4 reviews (two your choice, two my choice), 10 likes (five your choice, five mine) and a follow (if I'm not following you already)
2nd Place: 2 reviews (one your choice, one my choice), 8 likes (four your choice, four mine) and a follow (if I'm not following you already)
3rd Place: 1 review (your choice), 6 likes (three your choice, three mine) and a follow (if I'm not following you already)
And, because each and everyone one of you guys are wonderful writer, every participant will get two likes from me!

Profanity is allowed. However, please don't overdue it!
Please in the hashtag #standalonedialogue in the title of your piece in order for me to find it. And, although it's not required, it would be helpful if you provide a link in the comments section of this in order for me to find it easier.
I will republish this everyday up until the deadline has passed as to remind you guys!
Hope you all have fun with this!
If you have any questions are comments, please tell me in the comments section of this!

• weirdo

@Opal Drop that's alright. I was actually thinking of changing the maximum to seventy anyway

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Here's my piece! :P I hope you like it!

• Opal Drop

Wait I've made it 6 words over now. I can't make it any shorter, please! It was 120 before lol

• Opal Drop

Can I go over just a few words? Like 7? Please and thank you.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

YES YES YES
    I'm totally entering this! I LOVE dialogue.