Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

14 years old.
Name of the Wind/Ranger's Apprentice/Dawn of Wonder/Legend/The Alchemist

ENFP-T

Coldplay.
Beatles.
Ed Sheeran.
Gaelic Storm.

Guitarist.
Artist.
Screamer.
Lover.
Actor.
Shakespherist

Join Date: September 12, 2018

I have found that what I put here before was very deep.
Nah...
Just wanted to say hi.
So hello.

Ask the Writer Answers! (This is sooo overdue)

5
Hello! 
Here are the answers to the thing that everybody else did that I also did. *Facepalms* It's still morning.

Syl:

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I almost want to answer with: My bed. But that would be cheating, even if it was true.

I think I would travel to the Indian or Siberian highlands. I know those places are super different, but I love the environment and the diversity of the animals there is fantastical. (It would probably be in a tent.)

RainAndSonder

Top five favorite lyrics? 
Not 100% sure what this means, but I'll give it a go.

Seas would rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own.
- Viva la Vida; Coldplay
I don't mind stealing bread, from the mouths of decadence.
- Hunger Strike; Temple of the Dogs
Its all one blood, don't care about your face, the color of your eye or the tone of your skin, don't care where you are don't care where you been.
- One Tribe; Black Eyed Peas
Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door, who is it for?
-Eleanor Rigby; The Beatles
Oh the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind
-Blowing in the wind; Bob Dylan

What’s one movement you feel very strongly about? 
I'm not super caught up with that stuff, but if I really felt strongly about a movement, it would 100% be a movement about looking at movements and perspectives in arguments and seeing both sides of an issue.

Please people! Before you jump to conclusions looking at what you want to hear, look up an article with the opposite opinions to yours! We have the internet, and that makes us so much more likely to be able to understand eachother.

Do you ever doubt your or other’s existence?

Doubt it? No. Question why I exist? Yes. Now that I am alive, I think why it was me. Why not a trillion other different beings. 
I can't really answer this for some reason. I feel, incapable. 

Paperbird

Favorite season?
Fall into winter. The colors are just beginning to dull, and the air is swirling with emotion and preparedness. Also my favorite and usually most productive time to write.

What is one strange talent that you have? 
Handstands!!!!! All day, and all night.

Top ten favorite songs of all time?
Castle on a hill- Ed Sheeran
One tribe- Black Eyed Peas
Viva La Vida- Coldplay
Go- Glen Phillips
Fire and Rain- James Taylor
The Joker- Steve Miller Band
I Lived- One Republic
Don't you worry chid- Swedish House Mafia
Demons- Imagine Dragons
Use Somebody- Kings of Leon

Opal Drop

What is something you've always wanted to become when you grew up, but you know you can't?
Nothing, cause everything I want to do, I'm already doing; writing, guitar, reading, rock climbing, swimming, and also HANDSTANDS!

What is something you wished you had done, but it is too late to do?
Procrastinate

Favorite quote?
He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tzu (All his quotes are great.)

Christy Wisdom

What is your favorite Ranger's Apprentice book?
AHHH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
They're all so good, but if I had to pick, it would be tied between the Icebound Land and the Emperor of Nihon-ja.
    The first because it is a change of pace from the rest of the books, which I would usually dislike, but John Flanagan is amazing enough to be able to write it in a way that made me enjoy the book for its extreme contrast to the others'. I think the idea of the sea and storms and the island and sneaking and drugs as well as slavery were so unique to the rest of the books.
    As for the second, it always seemed like a new adventure. The peopl in it seemed so real and different, and the contrast between the Emperor and the desert people shone magnificiently. As well as Alyss and Cassandra learning swordplay.
    The iron hills, water deprevation, sandstorms; Flanagan really did his homework on this one.

Then again, they are all just as magnificent, I just highlighted these.

asteria

What is your current favorite music genre? what artist do you listen to the most? 
I think it's all ages of rock. In terms of artist, maybe Coldplay or Imagine Dragons.

Who has had the most influence in your life? 
Probably my mom, who has taught me how to not fall apart in my teenage years.

What kind of artist are you? drawing, painting, digital? 
Drawing... Yeah.

Dmoral13

What inspires you most to write? 
I guess, it just brings me joy.

What piece(s) are you most proud of in your writing career? 
Probably Growing Down, On the turn of a wind vein, and Unsouled.

How did you come about this site?
A class my school required it. I didn't need any pushing, and now that it's over, I'm never leaving.

Secret Rose

How would you describe America to someone who’s never been there before? 
Um... I would say that there is a lot of interesting things to do, but now (and for the next year) probably isn't the best place to visit considering our political situation.

What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? 
On this site, it was probably a peer review from Xavier Nelson.
The other best piece of advice was that you are not the cause of other peoples' emotions and other people are not the cause of your emotions.

What was the first piece you ever wrote?
Not gonna miss a chance to do some advertisements!

Anne Philomena Lee

Where’s the most interesting place/ country you’ve ever been to?
Ah... I haven't left the US. I think I love camping anywhere foresty. But countrywise, I guess Mexico? XD The only other country. But in a state sense, I really think that Oregon is fantastic. It's so dynamic and the environment is it's own thing.

The Bubbling Pen

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? And no, sorry, you can't wish for more wishes.
To be able to live an extra hundred years. During those hundred years, I would wish for 1000 books in The Wakening to be published. For me to never get tired of them. 

What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?  
Woken up at five thirty on a school day to do chi-gong in a park.

What’s your biggest pet peeve?  
My mother has converted me to someone who gets annoyed at people's table manners. Oh, mom, why?

Thank you everyone!

• Dmoral13

Wonderful!

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Chi-Gung is a form of energy martial arts. (I spelled it wrong above, apologies.) Here:
    https://www.energyarts.com/what-qigong/

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Aaah I love Viva la Vida and I Lived!! They're some of my favorites.
    Wishing you'd procrastinated *dies laughing* What a mood
    You make a good point about visiting America.
    Wow, 5:30 is way early XD What's chi-gong?
    Jeez, I feel you there lol My parents have converted me to a lot of things XD