Madison Riley

"I rebel; therefore I exist"

My message to all writers

Something important, I guess

6
I don't have anything to say. In fact, I've been sitting here for half an hour trying to think of something important to say. But I don't have anything important to say, and I never will. Because I'm average, I'm not special. But I'm special in my own way, but so is everyone else. So why pretend that what I have to say is important? It isn't. But what I write is mine, it's special. But only in my way. We all pretend what other people say about us doesn't effect us. But it totally does. So why do we lie to ourselves and stuff everything down inside? I have no idea, but I have to try and figure it out.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

#Truth

I love your bio, and welcome to the site! :D

• rosemarywisdom

@ N., I second everything you said; this is really cool. Also, welcome to WtW!

• N.

It might be because I've got "Million Reasons" playing in the background, but that struck something. I get that feeling all the time, and sometimes I have to step back and remind myself that my life is NOT average. And even if you ARE average, make it your strength, because if everyone is non-average, that makes you unique, no? Forgive me for the wishy-washiness, but I think everyone has something important to say and a good story to tell; I'm interested to see what you come up with! and welcome to Write the World! :)