Aba160e1 6c00 4bf4 839b e5fc204ccb12

RainAndSonder

poetry and short stories - they/them - harry potter (hufflepuff) - amateur guitarist - the beatles -
music - podcasts (esp night vale)
I drew my profile picture.
What if every song, book, poem, or painting was just a metaphor for food?

"living in the sprawl / dead shopping malls rise / like mountains beyond mountains," - arcade fire

"sullen eyes, your skies are empty / there's no saving you / life and death between your breath and barely breaking through," - heart attack man

lowercase is intentional.

Review Exchange?

1
Hey, all! As some of you may know, I recently finished my four-part series "My Mother's Smoke Shapes." It's only a first draft, so there are lot of things that need fixing, and I plan to start working on editing and revising it soon. As we all know, feedback is extremely helpful in the revision stage of things, so I'm here to ask if anyone wants to exchange reviews.

Basically, if you're willing to review one of the parts, I'll review one of your pieces. So if you review two parts, I'll review two of your pieces, and if you review all four parts, I'll review four of your pieces. My reviews are extremely detailed and I always try to provide helpful, constructive feedback that'll give the writer what they need to improve the piece even more while also praising what deserves to be praised.

Would anyone be interested in doing this? If you are, I'd appreciate it if your reviews were also detailed and constructive. Like, I don't want to do an exchange with someone who will give a two-line review while I give paragraphs of feedback on their pieces, you know? Anyway, if you are interested, just say so down in the comments!
Publishing this again, because I'm still willing to do this, and the series still needs revising!

• RainAndSonder

@Budding Mae @ADM thx! it's no problem if it's late or if you can't do all four. are there any pieces in particular of yours that you'd like me to review?

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Ooh, I totally will! I don't think I'll be able to do all four as I still owe some other people reviews, but I'll try to do at least two. :) Thanks for the offer!

• ADM

I got you (: I'll try to do all four, but they probably won't be too good or they'll be late. Next week is the week before exam week, and I have a whole list of stuff to do that goes down my forearm. I promise I'll get to them soon.