AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
17 yrs. old|12th grade|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE|| Member of WtW since 2018

:DD

Late as Frick but #Ellie's Q&A

7
1. Why on Earth did you decide to do this q&a? 
Bored. Bored. Bored. Looked fun.
2. Yes/No: Hunger Games. Divergent. Harry Potter. Percy Jackson. 
YES! Not really HP, but I do enjoy it. WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU NOT INCLUDE MARVEL!!!
3. Have you ever read the Artemis Fowl series? (if you have, I love you) 
O.M.G. YESSSSS!!!!
4. When you read a book that is later made into a movie, do you usually prefer the movie or the book? 
The book--though some movies are great just like the books. ie. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken and 13 Reasons Why
5. Yankees or Red Sox?  
...?
6. Who are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl? 
Don't watch the super bowl :/
7. What is your favorite subject in school? 
History, English, and AVID
8. What is your favorite word of all time? (mine is 'cocksure') 
I really don't know...maybe Rise? Empower? Motivate? I srsly have no idea. I love all words :D
9. Who is your favorite comedian? (watch a Mike Birbiglia show. you will die laughing.)
I don't know many comedians...
10. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? 
I always wanted to be a teacher, since I was born. Lol, since I was like 4. I now want to be a teacher, journalist/authour, and an advocate for equal rights.
This was fun!

• Dummie

The donegalsd.org one? Honey, that's a SCHOOL email, because I'm on a SCHOOL Chromebook! It doesn't receive messages!

• Dummie

Thank you. Haha, a little fan girl-ish, but I love it!
    Annnddddd I shouldn't have said that, or even thought it, no matter how I'm feeling. Love you too <3

• Dummie

i'm sorry. i didn't mean to make you mad... i know you wouldn't do that, i wasn't thinking straight. i'm just scared.

• Dummie

But I'm scared you might be one of the people saying shit! Basically, it's a poetry-formatted version of me forgiving Him, and I don't know how *I* feel about that, let alone how everyone else will feel about it!

• Dummie

Minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm scared to post my exampleeeeeeeeeeee

• Dummie

I've never read Artemis Fowl...
    Totally plugging, but since the last competition never happened, I just started a new one that I think you'll be interested in!

• Christy Wisdom

:O YOU'VE READ ARTEMIS FOWL TOO??!?!?! YESSS