HMN

Viet Nam

Hey:) Nice to meet you. Music. Sports. Baking. I'm just someone struggling in writing like everyone else here. I don't have any books related thing to describe me as though...oops

Any kind of comment welcomed :) Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this if you decide to..

Start Writing

I'm new here. It's my first post. The website caught my eyes five days ago, on a random social media platform that I can't even remember. Who cares, though? I'm here for resolutions. I'm going to try for this one, no promises because there is never insurance that something will happen.

My resolution is to try and write. To do that, I have to: start writing, to post and let people see it, to open up for writing. 

Many people here comes with the thirst to write, the passion to create art with words, the desperation to make a perfect piece. This shows that everyone loves writing, and it is incredible for you to show something beautiful like that out to the world.

I come here with the fear of writing. 

I'm scared of such vulnerability and the continuity of personal emotions that drip out of pages. I'm scared of the impact of words, of the great masterpieces that writers have left behind. I'm scared that I'm going to turn to words. 

I have always knew that I can perhaps write, but I might have been avoiding it. That distressed run should probably stops now. I want to just write, to fully fly and explore this platform, like a bird in a foreign land. I will do that with the hope that it will help me in other things as well. 

Oh and also I need to read, get educated and everything :) 

Improvement in grammar would be amazing too, as you can see. But if you have read until the end of this paragraph, thank you. Thank you for being my first readers. This website is amazing with writers everywhere, and I hope that maybe, just maybe I can be fearless like all of you. 

• February 15, 2019 - 10:10am (Now Viewing)

• Brittany - Write the World

Hi HMN, and welcome to Write the World! I just wanted to extend a warm welcome to you and say that I look forward to reading your pieces on the site. Thanks for contributing!
    Best,
    Brittany

• HMN

Woaaaaa thank you so much you guys!! You guys are the most supportive group EVER. If it wasn't for the support I probably wouldn't have posted another piece of writing. Seriously though, from the bottom of my heart thank you.

• paperbird

welcome!!

Hello!!! Welcome to the family!! :DDD I can't wait to see more of your work :DD Will totally be here if you ever want me to read or review a piece for you; just drop a comment on my page :)
    Don't worry, everybody here is just as nervous :DDDD

• LittleWolf

Don't be afraid on this website, most, if not all people will give feedback that is constructive and not all out rude. We all have pieces that we are not as proud of and that is alright. Do as you do, and learn from any mistakes made. That is all we ask, and all you need to live by. Just keep writing and welcome to the WtW fam!

• Christy Wisdom

It's my pleasure :) Looking forward to seeing your works :D

• HMN

Thank you so much for the support! I really really appreciate it. Rather than feeling like an outsider, I feel so much more welcomed now! Unfortunately...there is no synonym for thank you is there? :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Hey, welcome to the site! :P Don't worry about the fears; I (even though I've been writing since I was six) still get scared putting some things I've written out into the world. I'm sure you'll be amazing! :)

• Kahasai

Welcome to WtW! This is a great place for young writers. I'm excited to see what you'll share, be it good, bad, or awesome, or somewhere in between. Congratulations for taking the steps to open up. Like what Christy said, many people here will probably be able to relate to you. Many writers are nervous and afraid of sharing their emotions and experiences, so you're not alone.

But as long as you learning, whatever you write is a good thing, right?

Happy writing!

• RachelMarie

Welcome to Write the World! I am really excited to read your creations! And like Christy Wisdom said, no worries about being scared to write. I think we're all a little scared about getting out there and saying what we have to say. But when we do, there's no better feeling. Anyways, welcome to the site, and happy writing1 :)

• Christy Wisdom

Welcome to the site! Hey, don't worry about being a little scared. We're a very diverse community here, and if you have feelings that you open up about, I bet there'll be at least 20 (or more) people who will understand where you're coming from. We always love to have new writers on WTW. I myself have only been on for about 3 months :) Happy writing, and I look forward to seeing your pieces on here!