CuriosityKilledTheCat

She/her. Books. Writing. Phandom. Tennis. Panic!. iDKHOW. TØP.
I like writing. a lot.
Feedback is always appreciated!! :D

My insides hurt.

Dear whoever it ends up being,

PROMPT: Love in Words

9
Is it weird that I'm kinda sorta already head-deep in adoration for an idea? A suggestion? Someone who may or may not be a figment of my current imagination? Because it sure feels like it is. 
Arranged marriage is a definite in my distant future and I've been at peace with the idea for a while now, but I don't know if maybe I'm a little too at peace with it. Because I won't know them very well, whoever they are, but who says that's gonna stop us from making those memories that last? I once heard someone I never paid enough attention to say "I don't care if they''re a random stranger when we meet, because that's inevitable, but I want to fall in love with them after." And I can't help but to agree with that.
Is there any such thing as true love? What about soul mates and perfect strangers? Because I want to believe in them. I want to experience waking up next to someone I wouldn't mind dying with, someone I wouldn't mind dying for, and I want to have someone. Just someone. That would be hella cool.
So yes, I'm a hormonal teenager obsessed with an idea that so many others have found has let them down, but I choose to believe in it. Maybe hope is just a nice feeling. I think I like it.
So to whoever you are, wherever you are, I already miss you despite not knowing you, but I think we'll get along. I hope we get along. It'll be nice knowing you. 

Thank you for the memories we don't have yet.
I never thought these words would see the day of light, but here we are.

• CuriosityKilledTheCat

@Lyra, *high five* :DDD

• Lyra

i think i relate to this on a spiritual level

• Ursa

So sweet. Good luck, I hope they are someone you will be happy with.

• CuriosityKilledTheCat

@palindrome, nope, it's true, And thank you!!!

• CuriosityKilledTheCat

Thank you! <33
    I guess I've just never been against the idea, which has helped.

• palindrome

Is this fictional? I mean, will you have arranged marriage? Whatever it is, I really love this piece. So beautiful!

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Whoa, I didn't know this about you! I love the fact that you've accepted it willingly and you're ready to know the person. Awesome piece. (3