Bad angel

hope peace & love

All I want from my works is to bring a little peace to everyone's heart, and a peace of hope to those who don't have any yet. I don't want to be remembered by my name I want to be remembered by my work.

don't comment

PAIN

PROMPT: Flashlight

1
Our idea of pain is a hot pan, or a punch in the gut, but that isn't the most painful thing. The absolute most painful thing in the world is when, a relay close friend someone you have known your entire life, pissis you off so much (while he was, unknowingly, being hypocritical) that you thought of beating him to an inch of death, wait until he got out of the hospital, after his 9 month stay, and do it again. But I know that I, who is very nice, would not forgive myself, because I would most likely snap and kill every one I saw. It is that kind of pain that hurts the most you, physical pain can kill you, but if you die inside you will be in pain every second of every day. That saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" doesn't apply to emotional pain, because if it doesn't kill you, you will then lose your emotions and become a shell of a person.