FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

yeah ..................i got nothin to say to this........okay so that pretty much covers it so i got nothin to say got a problem with that? well to bad i already wasted most of your time XD

Update notice and stuff

0
when some words hits you deep but then a really annoying song made it worse and now you hate the song and whatever on your mind so please ...i am not in the mood i can't think straight i can't write yet in my binder i am currently writing reality to equestria chapter 5 and 6 and so on that's why there hasn't been updates of that lately and i am working on chapter 2 of journey home ...pink dalek i cannot say i will only write if i can think of something funny or enjoyable every chapter if it isn't i have failed being funny also watching game theory at the moment finish homework was going to watch anime "preferably fairy tail"  but busy distracted  and concert coming up gahhh also very important 
if you're from my school please buy the bracelets at school for 5$ they are for a donation pool to help out people in need from Nicaragua i really wanna help as much as i can i already bought a bracelet and i am volunteering on Friday at lunch so you might see me walking around advertising or at the booth selling bracelets

well nuff of that i already wasted most of your time by making you reading this but hey its just a paragraph 
A LONG PARAGRAPH THANKS FOR READING "seriously no one gets the game theory reference well this is awkward....."anyway ALLONS-Y