Quille

I am
Quille
The Cliffhanger Queen
Stoneheart
A Best-Selling Author
An Indie Girl
(self-published)
Elfwriter

Sorry it took so long to judge; I never expected to receive so many entries :)
Don't worry, I didn't forget about the other prizes:
1st place: 15 reviews, 5 comments, 3 shout-outs and I will continue the piece as a series if you want.
2nd place: 10 reviews, 3 comments, 2 shout-outs
3rd place: 5 reviews, 1 comment, 1 shout-out
Honorable Mention: 1 review
Also, don't forget that I will be reviewing all the entries that I received for the contest. If you haven't got yours reviewed yet, don't worry, I'll do it asap :)
Thank you all for entering. It was really tough to choose the winners, so a challenge for me too :).

The Cliffhanger Queen's Contest WINNERS

13
You, as an entrant in the Cliffhanger Tournament, have been summoned to the grand castle for the celebration and awarding of the winners. Naturally, the castle is on a cliff.

Seated in the grand hall, you rise with the rest of the guests for the grand procession.

Out of twenty-six knights in our first joust, there are only eight winners.

First, comes the Honorable Mentions. These three writers did a brilliant job and will each receive one golden review on a piece of their choices. Their names and winning pieces:

The Striped Mask - Majestically Awkward Manatee

Your stunning cliffhanger and the questions it made me ask: 
It was him.
Who is 'him'? Why doesn't he want her killed? Is he a good guy who will help her? How does she know him?

I Dare You - .audrey michelle.

Your cliffhanger was pretty interesting :)
~~~~~~~~~~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~~~~~~~~~~ 
Where is she? What happened to her? How did she get there? What happened to the guy?

The Twisting Dagger - Marerider

A very tense cliffhanger:
The dagger twisted sharply as Gregory saw the man prepare to strike and in that instant… he made his choice. 
Does he let her die? Kill the other man? What's his choice??? 

Next, come the two Cliffhanger Count/Countesses, each receiving five golden reviews:

Static - RNE

This is a really good one :)
End of recordings. 
What was outside that window? What happened that made the recordings come to an end? How does the story go on if that's the end of the recordings???

Fit for the Kings - CuriosityKilledTheCat

I loved this:
Suddenly, a cough came from behind me. I hadn't heard any footsteps.
Who's behind him? Is the house haunted? What does he do? If there is a ghost, is it good or bad?

The two Cliffhanger Duke/Duchesses, one of whom's stories also features a duchess. Ten golden reviews each:

Silver Blade - korra4life

This one stuck with me for a long time (I actually stayed awake at night thinking about it :).
The only thing Prince Chen can see is a freshly cut head rolling on the ground past his hiding place behind the thick, velvet curtains.
Whose head? Is it important? Does the prince escape? How?

They Are Coming - Christy Wisdom

I couldn't stop thinking about this one either :)
I never even felt it when I hit the ground. 
Who is the guy? What does he want with Lily? How is Eric in on it? Where is he taking her? What's with her shoulder?

And now, a huge drumroll reverberates throughout the hall as the Cliffhanger King/Queen comes down to receive the crown and fifteen golden reviews

A_A_A_A
[______]

The Life Lottery - catgirl_55555

No other place for this one :)
Darcy pulled the trigger.
No, it can't be the loaded gun!! What's so special about the teddy bear? What's the storekeeper's problem? Is it the loaded gun? Please, not :)

• February 18, 2019 - 11:44am (Now Viewing)

• etheryal

quille !! wtw unpublished my contest piece because they said stuff about life and death can't be published :(( so i guess could you review my other pieces for the prizes T-T sorryyyy

• SparklingEmbers

this was a cool layout of a contest!! creative, and congrats to all the winners

• xXlunagirlXx

Congrats guys... :) Great job! My nails must hate me rn.. XD

Congrats! :D
    I'm reviewing all the contest pieces, so definitely :)
    I'll see what I can do about a series......... it might take a while though :)
    Thank you for entering; your cliffhanger was superb :DD

• etheryal

OH MY GOSH IM ACTUALLY FREAKING OUT
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !! <3 <3 <3
    I only wrote 20 pieces so you can choose which ones you want to review :)) but can i request that you review my contest piece? :D thank you so much !!!!! also i would loveee the piece continued as a series!! >.< it would be really cool to read esp. since im not writing as much anymore... well i honestly don't mind anything HAHA so it's up to you :)) and again seriously THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOSTING!! <3

They both sound really awesome :DD
    Also, thank you very, very much for entering :DD

• majestically awkward manatee

YAAAAAY!!!!! Thanks for hosting such a cool contest!!! Also congrats to all of the winners!!!!!!
    It would be awesome if you could review
    Random Ramblings https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/101478/version/192794
    or
    Dance of the Flowers #fire https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/97564/version/185628

You can choose which one.
    A huge thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Thank you all!! I'm really glad everyone had fun :DD I had tons of fun too... I'm seriously thinking of another contest soon :)
    @CuriousityKilledTheCat, your wish is my command! :D.
    @RNE, Luck!!! (I hope the teethmarks in your math textbook didn't hinder passing ;). Also, random reviews it is :DD

• CuriosityKilledTheCat

Ok wow, all of these pieces were so awesome!!
    Thanks for hosting such a cool contest!! (who doesn't love cliffhangers??)
    Could you please review these 2:
    https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/free_writing/103891/versions/196889
    https://writetheworld.com/groups/6/assignments/1698/versions/178090
    I don't mind about the rest.
    Thanks again and congratulations to all of the other entrants!!! (I read as many as I could and just WOW)

• Johanna

Congratulations to all the winners!! Thanks for hosting this- it was super fun to enter :D

• The Bubbling Pen

Quille-- thanks for making an absolutely amazing contest :D I'm sure we all enjoyed it 100% (or more) <3

• RNE

congrats to all! your contest was very fun and was an awesome stress buster during my finals. you can review anything of mine (i'm not picky). now i'm going to school to get my marks, wish me luck!(i hope i passed math)

Random reviews are totally fine. Don't worry, no added pressure :DDD

• korra4life

Congrats to everyone! These pieces were spectacular (and made me upset since I didn't know how it ended).
    Um... random reviews please. I've been so out of it that I don't even know what I've written lately. Sorry for adding pressure!

• Serendipity

congrats to everyone! these are some amazing pieces, great job! <3

@Christy Wisdom & @.aurdey michelle. I will happily do random reviews :)
    Everyone else, I really, really appreciated your entries and hope you will consider my next contest :DD

• Xavier Nelson

Congratulations to all who have won c:

• paperbird

ah! congratulations and thank you for a fun contest!!

• .audrey michelle.

ye.. pick a piece that u think looks meaningful :D

tysm!!!

• Christy Wisdom

Wow!! Thanks so much for placing me :D This was a really fun contest. Can you do random reviews for me?

BTW, if you want specific pieces reviewed, let me know by 2/25/19 or I'll do random :D

• .audrey michelle.

tysm and congrats!!!!!!

• Big Blue

Congrats and good job to everyone who joined!

You guys both did fantastic too; I hope you will consider entering my next contest very much :D

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Great job indeed

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Congrats everybody! All are amazing! :P