D4014c9f a55a 4ba8 8290 1704af50ec2c

dontbelievethehype

“Watch carefully, the magic that occurs when you give a person just enough comfort, to be themselves.”

Hi everyone!
I’m Esther; an inspiring author, lover of strong coffee and strong tea, lives by her literary heros JRR Tolkien, Harper Lee, E Lockhart and of course JK Rowling. I believe some songs tell better stories then some novels and the lyrics derserve to be study as equals to litruature.
I hope you give my writing a go and I look forward to reading and enjoying your pieces.

Types of Girls - Shades of Yellow

7
Citrus- Studies law, soda water, listens to the radio, will own an expensive car, always in heals, red lipstick, clean freak, the house always smells of beach, drinks a flat white and matured red wine. 

Lemon- gem necklaces, baking, Instagram  obsessed, incense, summer, hippie clothes, cardigans, can’t decide between costal and boho themes, has a coffee machine for show, lives of black tea. 

Mustard- the cool mum, makes her kids read, when in doubt Harry Potter, rain, live in pajamas, messy bun, Maccas at two in the morning, lanterns in trees, flower gardens.

Butter- was born a grandma, loves to bake, knits, drinks tea, has a small collection of cats, daisy chains, Downtown Abbey, owns antique furniture, China tea sets for visitors, fruit cake. 

Spam

tag yourself 

X

• February 13, 2019 - 6:54am (Now Viewing)

Lemon!! With a dash of Citrus :DDD

• Johanna

Ahaha WHEN IN DOUBT HARRY POTTER

• korra4life

I'm a little mustard. My sister, though, is a mix of butter and lemon.
    These 'types of girls' are very interesting. You should do a 'types of guys/boys' too. It would be fun

• Ruthh

I love these things!! Out of these I think I’m more of a mustard

• rosemarywisdom

Interesting. Is there a glowing neon option? I don't really resonate with any of these XD