TheLittlePenguin

Colombia

Hi!
I enjoy learning languages and can speak German and Spanish. I would love to learn Korean.
Songwriter/Singer
Basketball Player/Dancer
Artist/ BTS /SUJU/
I am someone who won't be told what to do by society.

"I’m getting weak, But I keep pushing myself" - Hellevator (Stray Kids)

"Who is the one who made us into study machines? It's either number one or a failure. They trap us in borders, the adults. There’s no choice but to consent. Even if we think simply, it’s the survival of the fittest. Who do you think is the one who makes us step on even our close friends to climb up? What?" - N.O. (BTS)

I think it's stupid, to change who you are just because society doesn't like it.

I'd be really happy if you'd take the time to check out my blog!:
ImaginationInWriting.com.

Quick Thing: I would like honest reviews. If you think it could be better, tell me. Don't sugarcoat it.

Contest!

1
My titles are absolutely amazing and creative! I honestly had no idea what else to name this. Okay, so i'm bored, therefore i'm doing this:

Try to write a meaningful poem using mostly or only lyrics from different songs (Please use lyrics from a different song in each line.)

1st place
6 reviews on pieces of your choice
15 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

2nd Place
4 reviews on pieces of your choice
10 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

3rd Place
2 reviews on pieces of your choice
5 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

Honorable Mentions
1 follow 
1 review on a piece of your choice 
3 likes on a piece of my choice  

(Please write underneath your piece which songs the lyrics came from.)
Due Date: March 13 (The results will take a while because i'll be extremely busy during March, my apologies)

!If you want to incorporate a line from a song in another language, for example, Korean, use the version of the lyrics that is translated to English!