Artsy shot

justmar

Teenage literary critic and book translator. Poetry enthusiast, chocolate lover, and British TV addict. Nothing special, but everything extraordinary :) this is mostly free verse poetry, but I also write lyrics, prose, stories, and book reviews

My goal for anything that I ever write is to spark a feeling in the reader. I write from as much experience as possible, and I pour out my thoughts and feelings out into my stories. I don't write often, but when I do... sometimes magic happens!

how to love me

PROMPT: Love in Words

3
I don't want you to love me because I'm good for you, because I do or say all the right things. I want you to love me because I keep you on edge, I do things that no one should do, and I force you to make mistakes. 

I don't want you to love me because I keep you grounded, I want you to love me because I make you feel like flying. 

I don't want you to love me because I'm all you ever wanted, the person you spent your whole life looking for. I want you to love me because I came into your life unexpectedly, out of nowhere. Because I take your breath away,

I don't want you to love me because I'm the water you've spent your life depending on, I want you to love me because I'm the tea that gives you a feeling of weightlessness, a warm sensation deep in your belly, and an unexpainable satisfaction coursing through your veins. 

I don't want you to love me because I represent everything you thought thought love would be, I want you to love me because I make you question every single thing that you've ever believed about love. 

I don't want you to love me because I feel like a cozy home, I want you to love me because I make you feel dangerous, reckless, and inexplicably out of control. 

I don't want you to love me because I make your dreams come true, I want you to love me because I enable you to do things you never thought possible.

I don't want to be the one tucked into bed with you at night, I want to be the reason you can't ever fall asleep.

I don't want you to love me because you want me, I want you to love me because you need me. 

1

• JCWriter

This is so thought-provoking and interesting. Good job!